PDA

View Full Version : Kilkenny City v Limerick off

joema
01/04/2006, 12:59 PM
Kilkenny City v Limerick - MATCH POSTPONED

Following an inspection at Buckley Park in the past hour, tonight’s eircom League First Division fixture between Kilkenny City and Limerick has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. Details in relation to the re-arrangement of this fixture will be announced as soon as they are available.

www.fai.ie

CollegeTillIDie
01/04/2006, 1:12 PM
Another match postponed... how many does that make so far this season... I guess, between First and Premier Division about six! Summer soccer? Me Arse!

Raheny Red
01/04/2006, 6:11 PM
In maybe the league should start mid-April and finish in mid-December :confused: :ball:

Conor H
01/04/2006, 6:13 PM
Limerick are getting a bad oul run of it.

Bald Student
01/04/2006, 7:00 PM
Another match postponed... how many does that make so far this season... I guess, between First and Premier Division about six! Summer soccer? Me Arse!We'd still be playing now under winter soccer.

CollegeTillIDie
02/04/2006, 11:33 AM
We'd still be playing now under winter soccer.

We wouldn't have had 6 postponements before the end of round 4 though !
That was my point! The April -December suggestion posted above might be the answer

pineapple stu
02/04/2006, 6:40 PM
No, but we'd have had the same six postponements. When they occur is irrelevant.

How would a season which stretch into December sort all the postponement problems?

NY Hoop
03/04/2006, 10:26 AM
It wouldnt. The season should start first weekend in march and be done mid november at the latest. Obviously there is a problem with the pitch in rathbane.

KOH

gspain
03/04/2006, 6:36 PM
It wouldnt. The season should start first weekend in march and be done mid november at the latest. Obviously there is a problem with the pitch in rathbane.

KOH

Game was meant to be in Kilkenny.

Mr A
03/04/2006, 7:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Hoop

KOH

Game was meant to be in Kilkenny.

That was the problem, some Limerick skangers stole Kilkenny's pitch and brought it home with them, causing the match to be called off.

Lim till i die
04/04/2006, 12:22 PM
That was the problem, some Limerick skangers stole Kilkenny's pitch and brought it home with them, causing the match to be called off.

Mybe we could head back to Kilkenny during the Cats Laughs festival and steal you a tiny modicum of humour and wit??? :cool:

Kerry Blue
05/04/2006, 6:45 PM
This match has been refixed for Tuesday, April 25th, kick-off 7.30pm.

A face
06/04/2006, 12:40 PM
Mybe we could head back to Kilkenny during the Cats Laughs festival and steal you a tiny modicum of humour and wit??? :cool:

Ha ha ... classic !! :p