PDA

View Full Version : Mayo U-21 Sunday

renovater
31/03/2006, 8:19 PM
Well Good luck to Mayo on Sunday in there first game of the U-21 cup and I believe that Leo has taken up tempory charges.

I wonder will someone confirm has Castlebar Celtic with drawn its team from playing for Mayo.
Or as Gavin Dykes not aloud 5 players who were called up by Leo in a Mayo Pannel to play for there county because of there next game against Clonmel.
If the latter is true then Mr Dykes and his fellow players will be facing disciplinary Action as per Rule 35.

If is established upon investigation that any club or team that refuses to release or allow a player to play with Mayo League will be subject to Disciplinary Action Which could include the following Suspension of player or players suspension of club Deduction of points and Substantial fine.
Lets hope that Celtic players have been released and common sense wins the day.:ball:

Thunderblaster
31/03/2006, 10:25 PM
I guess this thread is better off locked.

renovater
01/04/2006, 2:05 PM
I guess this thread is better off locked.
Why?
there nothing in it just a statement looking for confirmation as to if or not what Ihave been told is right or not.
However the league has given the clubs the Sunday off so they may use players
in training or match practice as they feel fit.
And clubs have a responablity to respond to a league request failing to do so will have an effect on club or clubs.
It my opinion when you are called up my your county you should be proud to play regardless of other committments you may have.
If the league didn't decide to allow Leo this oppitunity to check on players how in the name of god is he going to prepare for his charges.
clubs have responabiltys to there league provided there is no confict or a weeken side put out to face another league side.
so finally I don't agree with you when you say it should be locked.
where is freedom of speach. or is that we are now going back to the dark ages where every word was sensored,I HOPE NOT.

CollegeTillIDie
02/04/2006, 12:59 PM
Well I wouldn't like to see it Censored myself :D however it's a valid question!

renovater
02/04/2006, 9:48 PM
Well I wouldn't like to see it Censored myself :D however it's a valid question!
dead right nor would I.
Just like people to make a valid argument, even if Idont agree
thanks!

FahyForever
04/04/2006, 1:38 PM
The post should not be closed unless there is a valid reason emanating from hostility between two or more users. I can understand people disagreeing with an argument, but it certainly should not be censored. Anyway, the 12th man will decide what gets locked or not, rather than someone with bias.

renovater
05/04/2006, 10:01 PM
The post should not be closed unless there is a valid reason emanating from hostility between two or more users. I can understand people disagreeing with an argument, but it certainly should not be censored. Anyway, the 12th man will decide what gets locked or not, rather than someone with bias.

must agree with you,
thread bearers are better served if they make there arugments rather than asking the 12th man to lock it up
well done once again.