PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

Danny
31/03/2006, 8:46 AM
thats what tomorrow nite is all about...
lowest point of a very bad season gettin beat by u lot last year
a good few of the team and the manager still there from it and will be looking for revenge.....
we've had a good start to the season but i still think a draw will be the likely result...

Redzer
31/03/2006, 9:32 AM
It probably gave us the confidance to go on and win the league. It showed the players that they were as good as anyone else. Are there many of ye coming down?

wws
31/03/2006, 9:34 AM
no

just me and danny

we took last years defeat badly.....

Dodge
31/03/2006, 9:44 AM
I'm boycotting for that reason.

And that reason alone, wws.

Danny
31/03/2006, 9:45 AM
yeah some of our so called hardcore took it so bad they wont even stay in the country this w.e.......

on a serious note, atleast 1 bus load from the club, good few staying over for w/e plus anyone who drives down themselves, so i have no idea ;)

feo123
31/03/2006, 5:10 PM
so bout 66 is it

SligoBrewer
31/03/2006, 9:12 PM
yeah some of our so called hardcore took it so bad they wont even stay in the country this w.e.......

on a serious note, atleast 1 bus load from the club, good few staying over for w/e plus anyone who drives down themselves, so i have no idea ;)

fcuk all in that group...dubliners travel sooo well:rolleyes:

gustavo
31/03/2006, 9:32 PM
in fairness isnt that what we usually bring ie one bus and whoever makes their own way.

SligoBrewer
31/03/2006, 9:51 PM
i don't know...i'm not passionate enough to go to away games!

sligoman
01/04/2006, 3:59 PM
Aertel:

Sligo boss Sean Connor makes a change in midfield with Chris Turner, sent off
against Longford on Monday, suspended.

'We want to make the Showgrounds a cauldron of noise and support for us out on the pitch,' said skipper Michael McNamara.

Mark Quigley and Glen Larsen stand by to partner Trevor Molloy in The Saints' attack as Paul keegan is banned.

Stephen Caffrey (groin) is again a big doubt with Stephen Brennan likely to continue in central defence.
-------------------------------------
IrishFootballOnline:

Sligo Rovers dumped Saint Patrick's Athletic out of the FAI Cup last season but on Saturday they meet in the League. The Saints are still unbeaten after three games while Sligo are only one point worse off.

Sligo Rovers vs St. Patricks Athletic
(The Showgrounds - 7:30 pm - Premier)
Referee: Paul McKeon

Chris Turner is suspended for Sligo after being sent off against Longford during the week.

Colm Foley and Chris Armstrong continue to miss out with long term knee injuries. Paul Keegan is suspended after his red card last week while Stephen Caffrey may again miss out through injury.

League form for Sligo Rovers: DLW
League form for St. Patricks Athletic: DWD

Previous meeting(s): Sligo Rovers 2-1 St. Patricks Athletic (27/08/2005)
IrishFootballOnline.com Prediction: Draw but very hard to call.
-------------------------------------
Eleven-a-side (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/previews/preview.asp?pid=476)

Red4Eva
01/04/2006, 4:15 PM
1-0 foy. or maybe faz

sligoman
01/04/2006, 4:44 PM
1-0 to Pat's, or maybe 2-1 to them.

feo123
01/04/2006, 4:53 PM
why have you said that we will lose every game in your prediction!?

sligoman
01/04/2006, 4:54 PM
why have you said that we will lose every game in your prediction!?Don't think I said it against Longford, did I?:confused:.

Anyway, I like to be proved wrong;).