PDA

View Full Version : Longford Town v Dublin City

Derek
31/03/2006, 6:57 AM
I am going for a 0:0 for this one, although now that we are playing a team outside the top 4 maybe we could nick it with a 1:0.

pineapple stu
31/03/2006, 12:37 PM
I think that, given the teams involved, this could quite possibly be the most tedious game of football ever!

Derek
31/03/2006, 3:27 PM
Ben Whelehan and Dave McGill are out, that is a real blow. But Alan Keely and Paul Crowley are back, this is good.

I agree that this could be a bit hard to watch, but on the other hand if we win win then I think it will be great football to watch:D

Derek
01/04/2006, 11:39 PM
Well what do you another correct prediction(A draw), Although Longford got very lucky with a penalty that was a bit harsh.

Anyway a good point and we showed some signs of playing football.

Ringo
02/04/2006, 1:48 PM
The award for "parent supporter of the year "goes to Derek!!:D . jesus i only have two & can't handle them, let alone bring them too a match , feed them & play the drum

Maz
03/04/2006, 11:50 AM
The award for "parent supporter of the year "goes to Derek!!:D . jesus i only have two & can't handle them, let alone bring them too a match , feed them & play the drum
Ah I was sitting behind him, coz I spotted the pram in a row on its own until a guy with a drum started to feed the baby crisps, obviously to shut it up! :D

Derek
03/04/2006, 4:20 PM
Ah I was sitting behind him, coz I spotted the pram in a row on its own until a guy with a drum started to feed the baby crisps, obviously to shut it up! :D

They were "Skips" as we all know that you cannot give babies crisps as they can not cope with the sharp pointy bits of crisps. Also custard creams, luke warm chips, warm milk and yogart drinks, she even had a couple of swipes at the drum.

Karlos
03/04/2006, 4:33 PM
Fair play to ya Derek, can't be easy doing all that Father stuff..!!!!:eek:

keep up the good work!! :)

Maynard
03/04/2006, 5:35 PM
The "Derek for Man of the Year" campaign starts here! F*ck Bono and Sir Bob!