PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Finn Harps....

Paddyfield
30/03/2006, 9:31 PM
FINN HARPS WILL BE LIKE SCALDED RATS

Harps got a rude awakening last weekend when they unexpectedly lost at home to Kilkenny City. Manger Gorman will have them all fired up for their trip to Terryland. They still have a rotten taste of releagation in their mouths and will want to take all the points in Galway.

Both keepers will earn their wages, that's for sure.

Conor H
30/03/2006, 9:40 PM
:rolleyes:
Ah i dont think we should fear Harps....i think they should fear us!
They lost at home to Kilkenny....they have no major players of note.....and we have the best defence in Ireland.:)
Ya it will be a tough game but no way should we fear a backlash...especially not at Forza Terryland.

hynzy
30/03/2006, 9:43 PM
i agree wit conor on dat one, after taking points in tolka i dont think we should be "afraid" of harps in terryland. Come on United

Terry
30/03/2006, 10:14 PM
Fear no one, respect everyone!

JW.
30/03/2006, 10:32 PM
They're promotion contenders and should accordingly be respected, but we're at home and are well capable of winning the game. See ye all there.

gufct
31/03/2006, 8:13 AM
complacency which always seems to affect us.There will be no easy points won tonight we will have to respect each team we play against your only as good as your last game lads we have only played 3 and some people are losing the run of themselves.

Conor Forza is team not fortress!!