Roo69
27/03/2006, 4:02 PM
So who's going ?

KK77
28/03/2006, 9:20 AM
Me!!!!!!!!!

Hulsey
28/03/2006, 9:40 AM
Defo headin down. Hopefully we'll get revenge for the semi final:p !

Roo69
28/03/2006, 9:55 AM
On board myself, Gona be a very tough game. they'll want to make someone pay for the defest to Crok in the Setanta last night. a draw would be a good result..... But as always, go out looking for a win. At least the lads will be nice and fresh after not having a game last Friday

Hulsey
28/03/2006, 10:39 AM
On board myself, Gona be a very tough game. they'll want to make someone pay for the defest to Crok in the Setanta last night. a draw would be a good result..... But as always, go out looking for a win. At least the lads will be nice and fresh after not having a game last Friday
If there over the bout of "non bird" flu:D .

superfrank
28/03/2006, 10:41 AM
I'm going if the time's right with the bus.

Hulsey
28/03/2006, 10:45 AM
I'm going if the time's right with the bus.
Time should be in and around the same as for the waterford game. Reckon you can make that?

Roo69
28/03/2006, 10:47 AM
Bus is leaving at 4

Cosmo
28/03/2006, 11:01 AM
Lads, just be aware of the following arrangements for away supporters- http://www.droghedaunited.ie/scripts/Article.asp?ArticleID=614 - bottom line is park all your cars and your bus in the new hospital car park that is shown on the web!!

When you park there, you're all more than welcome into mother hughes for a few prematch pints!! (maybe even get your bus to drop ye off at mother hughes and tell him to park up in the new car park and to pick you up at the new car park!) - or I suppose you could head into the windmil lwhich is right beside the away fans entrance, most drogs would drink in mothers!!

Looking forward to the match, should be a good one :) !!

superfrank
28/03/2006, 7:14 PM
Bus is leaving at 4
Thanks Roo

superfrank
28/03/2006, 7:16 PM
Time should be in and around the same as for the waterford game. Reckon you can make that?
I should do then.

dublinwanderer
29/03/2006, 6:35 PM
me and one brother should be there. Tarzan1 you going this time?

Roo69
30/03/2006, 12:05 PM
Ankle injuries will force Graham O'Hanlon and club captain Jody Lynch to miss Bray Wanderers' eircom League premier division clash with Drogheda Utd at Utd Park tomorrow night.

Stephen Fox is doubtful as his calf strain is slow to respond to treatment and a decision on his availability will be left until just before kick-off.

Paul O'Reilly, who has yet to feature this season, is back in training following his ankle injury and could be added to the travelling party.

Wesley Charles, who missed the Waterford game due to suspension having been sent off against Shelbourne, is back in the squad.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2006/03/30/story251730.html

KR's Post
30/03/2006, 6:00 PM
me and one brother should be there. Tarzan1 you going this time?
Tarzan1 going to glasgow at 5.30 friday morning!!!:eek:

superfrank
02/04/2006, 4:38 PM
I was very pleased with how the lads played on Friday. I thought we deserved something and Drogs seemed happy to sit back and let us play. I couldn't believ McGov's miss in the last minutes!!

Any news on robbie? It looked like he pulled his hamstring.

Stevo Da Gull
02/04/2006, 10:35 PM
Came away from that game dissapointed to have lost but very proud of the team and their performance, hopefully it will inspire us to really put it up to our next opponenets (Will it be a first string -V- Pats?). C'mon the Wanderers!

Eoingull
03/04/2006, 12:46 AM
I'd have to agree...the lads played very well. They ran their socks off for the 90 minutes. The final pass just wasn't there on the night. I also think it's the best I've seen Brian McGovern play. Robbie Doyle and David Tyrrell would want to sit down, and work out who is going to take the free kicks in future. They seemed to be both fighting over the ball at one stage.

Roo69
03/04/2006, 9:49 AM
Yep, good prefromance and we deserved more from the game i thought, we had some good chances.

Robbie was'nt injured, he was just taken off, which was was a bit strange as i thought he played very well, held the ball up and won endless free kicks.

With all the talk of diving over the past few weeks over in the premiership, the Drogs players would seriously want to look at how they conduct themselves - Connor, Robinson and Fitzpatrick were an embarressment to there club !

Yeah Robbie and Tyrrell would have had that sorted out alright, unless it was some sort of ploy ? it defo struck a Drogheda defenders arm thou. Thought Skippy was lucky not to give a peno away as well thou.

Hulsey
03/04/2006, 1:16 PM
Agree 100% with yous. Nearly every one of the players was absolutely excellent. Was disappointed in the performance of one but it wouldn't be fair to say who. If we play like that all season, we'll suprise a few teams this year.

ndrog
03/04/2006, 3:30 PM
Yep, good prefromance and we deserved more from the game i thought, we had some good chances.

Robbie was'nt injured, he was just taken off, which was was a bit strange as i thought he played very well, held the ball up and won endless free kicks.

With all the talk of diving over the past few weeks over in the premiership, the Drogs players would seriously want to look at how they conduct themselves - Connor, Robinson and Fitzpatrick were an embarressment to there club !

Yeah Robbie and Tyrrell would have had that sorted out alright, unless it was some sort of ploy ? it defo struck a Drogheda defenders arm thou. Thought Skippy was lucky not to give a peno away as well thou.

bray played well but we deserved the points with our second half performance.What did connor and robinson do that was so embarrising ? Where was the support from Bray .worst away crowd in a long time .

Roo69
03/04/2006, 3:46 PM
bray played well but we deserved the points with our second half performance.What did connor and robinson do that was so embarrising ? Where was the support from Bray.worst away crowd in a long time .

IMO i think we deserved a point from the game. Barrett was shocking, offered Drogs nothing while he was on the pitch. I thought you best player was a defender, Gavin kept Zayed quite and kicked Robbie Doyle all night long.

Connor getting Robbie Doyle booked for diving when he went for a 50/50 ball, went down like he was shot when he was'nt even touched, was back on his feet 5 seconds later, Robinson was the same, a breath of fresh air would have knocked him over when he was on the pitch. He was the very same in the cup semi's last year.

Yeah our support was pretty bad, 50/60 at most i'd say but please don't have ago at the away support when the home support was the quitest i've witnessed in a long long time, whisper quite for very long periods.

ColinR
03/04/2006, 3:56 PM
Robinson was the same, a breath of fresh air would have knocked him over when he was on the pitch. He was the very same in the cup semi's last year.

wasn't at friday's game so can't comment about that - but for the cup semi, robinson put up with some pretty brutal treatment from the bray left fullback/midfielder (keogh??) who somehow didn't get a second yellow. watched the game again after the match, and there was two or three really nasty/cynical tackles on him that day.

Roo69
04/04/2006, 8:39 AM
wasn't at friday's game so can't comment about that - but for the cup semi, robinson put up with some pretty brutal treatment from the bray left fullback/midfielder (keogh??) who somehow didn't get a second yellow. watched the game again after the match, and there was two or three really nasty/cynical tackles on him that day.

I was stood in front of Pip (keogh) and Robinson that day and Robinson went down more than a little bit easy on several occasions

ColinR
04/04/2006, 8:46 AM
I was stood in front of Pip (keogh) and Robinson that day and Robinson went down more than a little bit easy on several occasions

granted all of the free kicks were awarded on the bray side of the pitch - so you would have had a good view, but the tv replays showed some brutal treatment - it certainly looked like he was a marked man from the start that day.

KK77
04/04/2006, 8:47 AM
The best team won on friday night i hate sore losers. Any supposed diving on friday night from Drogs players didn't stop us from scoring and winning the game the best team end of.