PDA

View Full Version : Longford Game - No supporter bus (Trust Bus Info)

garykelly
27/03/2006, 9:35 AM
It seems two games in quick succession have taken their toll on supporters wanting to avail of a supporters bus to Longford.

So there will be NO bus to the game tonight.

Supporters who want to travel to the Dublin City game on Friday 7th April 2006, can now book for this game. Kick off for is 7.45pm at Dalymount Park. Bus would be leaving at 4.45pm. Cost €15.

I will put up another thread on this closer to the game.

feo123
27/03/2006, 12:22 PM
sure how were we meant to know there was a bus if ye never told us there was one! it wasnt even said on friday nite on it!

garykelly
27/03/2006, 12:43 PM
sure how were we meant to know there was a bus if ye never told us there was one! it wasnt even said on friday nite on it!

it was mentioned on the bus on friday, when i went around at the start but sincere apologies if it wasnt made clear to everybody there. there would have been a bus if all those who did know booked but alot of people have said there are driving on account of it being a Monday night. not a case of not filling a bus, it's simply that everyone is driving to it.

Going forward people can assume a bus is going to every game unless stated otherwise.

akearins
27/03/2006, 3:15 PM
As of today I have had at least 20+ calls form supporetrs wanting to tavel and most coming in the last hour.It's a pity because a lot of the older lads travelling can drive to the game or arrange lifts but a lot of the lads who travel are younger and this was there only mode to transport to the game.
It is imperative that supporters wanting to travel on future buses get in contact with the trust at laset 2-3 days before the game , this is needed to book the bus which sometimes needs to be brought in from other counties and drivers need to be got.So please for the next few games try and get in contact as soon as you know you will be able to travel and we will arrange transport oterwise we cannot book a bus in the hope that we get enough to fill it..

gustavo
27/03/2006, 4:00 PM
ill stick this thread for reference

feo123
28/03/2006, 9:44 AM
it was mentioned on the bus on friday, when i went around at the start but sincere apologies if it wasnt made clear to everybody there. there would have been a bus if all those who did know booked but alot of people have said there are driving on account of it being a Monday night. not a case of not filling a bus, it's simply that everyone is driving to it.

Going forward people can assume a bus is going to every game unless stated otherwise.
no problem....i didnt hear anything anyway!:(
i'll go on the bus 2 dublin city game definately!

Rory H
28/03/2006, 12:24 PM
me too

feo123
28/03/2006, 12:49 PM
advertise it ASAP to get as many as possible

Rory H
28/03/2006, 12:50 PM
advertise it ASAP to get as many as possible

please;) :cool:

feo123
29/03/2006, 7:06 PM