PDA

View Full Version : Cork V Bohs - Antwerp

A face
24/03/2006, 2:33 PM
Irish times bar in Antwerp tonight there are a group of Cork City fans watching the game, obviously all eL fans would be welcome to join them !!

Real ale Madrid
24/03/2006, 2:35 PM
Irish times bar in Antwerp tonight there are a group of Cork City fans watching the game, obviously all eL fans would be welcome to join them !!

Thanks a face!

A face
24/03/2006, 2:36 PM
Thanks a face!

No worries ... the more, the merrier .... Alot of Irish in Holland would be interested aswell i'd say, alot of places only an hour away on the train.

Real ale Madrid
24/03/2006, 2:53 PM
Yeah i hadnt thought of that. Its a bit late now but you'd never know - have travelled there for a few of the setanta games and have been shouting at the telly on my own so have grabbed a few lads to travel up. Most of them dont know much about soccer let alone Cork City so hopefully it will be a bit of craic if nothing else. All welcome. :ball:

Raheny Red
24/03/2006, 2:58 PM
How many CCFC fans are over there now :confused: are they exiles or just doing a spot of tourism :p

A face
24/03/2006, 3:06 PM
How many CCFC fans are over there now :confused: are they exiles or just doing a spot of tourism :p

Just a few, but loads of Irish there.

Thats the thing ... exiles are easily recruited when you are away. Any Irish man abroad would love the chance to go and cheer on an Irish team even if it were badminton. They'd come back home and adopt a team for life. So they dont necessarily have to be eL fans right now, but you can give them the bug ;)

BohDiddley
24/03/2006, 4:32 PM
Bohs board says match is off. Any updates?

BohDiddley
24/03/2006, 4:34 PM
Sorry. Back on, apparently.
With thanks to Bohs MB, Bohs till I Die, Bohs office (Lynn) and CC office.

A face
24/03/2006, 5:25 PM
Bohs board says match is off. Any updates?

Was there something up ??

BohDiddley
24/03/2006, 6:21 PM
Dunno.
Might be just wincing before the hiding to come...:(