PDA

View Full Version : Oxegen tickets discussion

Bosco
21/03/2006, 9:08 PM
Spell OXEGEN right and i'll think about it.

dahamsta
22/03/2006, 12:15 AM
Thread title edited, marketing slave.

anto1208
23/03/2006, 10:25 AM
dont forget if you are camping you also need to buy a parking ticket for 20 euro to be aloud to park at the festival . just in case ye get some tickets from a punter and are forced to park miles away .

good look finding them for face value though i got mine but the lads had to buy theres on ebay forked out 215 and that was very cheap by comparision .

Magicme
23/03/2006, 10:46 AM
Have camping tickets but dont really intend camping on campsite! Gonna sleep in the van in the car park so now have to pay an extra €20 for that... aw feck it, its only once a year.

dahamsta
23/03/2006, 11:39 AM
dont forget if you are camping you also need to buy a parking ticket for 20 euro to be aloud to park at the festival . just in case ye get some tickets from a punter and are forced to park miles away .Good tip.

good look finding them for face value though i got mine but the lads had to buy theres on ebay forked out 215 and that was very cheap by comparision .Just as long as those prices stay on eBay, I don't mind. This thread is about Foot.ie users helping other Foot.ie users. I know it's an odd concept these days, but somebody's got to try and foster it. :)

Magicme
23/03/2006, 11:47 AM
Good tip.

Just as long as those prices stay on eBay, I don't mind. This thread is about Foot.ie users helping other Foot.ie users. I know it's an odd concept these days, but somebody's got to try and foster it. :)

Totally agree....it ****es me off the way people try to rip each other off....not everyone is able to get tickets when they go on sale so if you have spares sell them at face value...who knows one day u may need that favour returned.

anto1208
23/03/2006, 3:53 PM
Totally agree....it ****es me off the way people try to rip each other off....not everyone is able to get tickets when they go on sale so if you have spares sell them at face value...who knows one day u may need that favour returned.

and also if your selling your house dont take what you are offered sell it for what you paid for it ,:D

Magicme
23/03/2006, 7:25 PM
Thats a totally different situation....I am selling my house to my dad for €100k more than I bought it for...may as well rip him off! ;)

anto1208
24/03/2006, 8:18 AM
Thats a totally different situation....I am selling my house to my dad for €100k more than I bought it for...may as well rip him off! ;)

why stop the habbit of a life time :D :D