PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Keane

Xlex
05/06/2002, 5:30 PM
Given the Italians astute knowledge of the round ball game, would he have learned from his 'second' apprentiseship in italy so much so that he be a world class player that half the irish public would like to believe?

Xlex
05/06/2002, 5:37 PM
once said that Robbie Keane had for a player with so much ability, such a poor sence of positioning

pete
05/06/2002, 5:56 PM
huh?

hehe! Whats the use of a being a super mod if can't use the power. :D

Xlex
06/06/2002, 9:41 AM
Use those privileges to edit the poll title Pete... Having an arguement at work about wheither or not Robbie Keane would be better off staying in Italy or not... He wasn't a first choice at Inter and he's not at Leeds, just think he would have got the better coaching in italy and be a better player... I can't edit those titles... delete the Thread and you/i'll repost it proberly

pete
06/06/2002, 11:16 AM
I agree Robbie has very poor positional sense & ain't going to year in 5 or 6 seasons in england what 2 years could have doen for him at Inter.

Problem is he wouldn't have got many games at Inter & since they have no reserve division unless he could have got loaned out to another Serie A team wouldn't have progressed.

Playing in Italy would have made a much smarter forward though - if you can score against italian defenders you'll score anywhere.

brine2
06/06/2002, 8:15 PM
As Juan Veron will testify.

Pablo
07/06/2002, 11:37 AM
think up your own signature Xlex! :D