PDA

View Full Version : Rovers v United

Terry
23/03/2006, 8:06 AM
Gough
Keady...Clery...Carter...Keane
Cretaro...Reilly...Harty...O'Brien
Murphy...Lavine

Im guessing this will be our starting line up? Should be a good game (1-0 to United) and hopefully even better atmosphere! Man, I wish I was free to go! Can someone text me the scores at half time and full time please? Thanks.

galwaygirl
23/03/2006, 8:18 AM
Man, I wish I was free to go! Can someone text me the scores at half time and full time please? Thanks.
That's the joys of fatherhood Terry, dont worry I'll keep you posted

Terry
23/03/2006, 8:24 AM
That's the joys of fatherhood Terry, dont worry I'll keep you posted

Nice one, the only away games this year will be the short distance ones which I'll be driving too.

Trainee
23/03/2006, 9:22 AM
Match odds for a Galway United win

Paddy Power 9/4
Boylesports 5/2

Conor H
23/03/2006, 3:32 PM
The atmosphere tomorrow night will be unreal......rovers should add to that aswell.;)
It will be a tough match no doubt but i think we have a better 11 and squad than they do.2-1 UTD.:)

Terry
24/03/2006, 7:50 AM
Teamnews:: Shamrock Rvrs v Galway Utd

Galway travel to Tolka Park with a near full strength squad. The only absentee is Ciaran Foley who is still suspended while David O'Dowd is available again after suffering with flu for the opening two games. Ronan Frawley went off at half-time last Thursday as a precaution with a hamstring strain but is available for selection. Raffael Cretaro was also withdrawn last week as a precaution due to a shin splints problem which the new singing is having treatment for, he is also available for selection.....

www.galwayunitedfc.ie

Isnt this the same problem that John Russell was suffering from? I hope he recovers much faster than John did!

Trainee
24/03/2006, 8:47 AM
I would settle for a point right now but a win would be great.
role on tonight

Magicme
24/03/2006, 9:53 AM
Good luck tonight lads...but not too much luck... a nice 0-0 would make me happy.

Oh and good news...my sons confirmation is the week b4 the Mons travel to Scaryland park so will be over for the weekend after all! Any suggestions on cheap hotels that dont mind 5 people bailing into one room and coming home scuttered at 5am???

Terry
24/03/2006, 10:00 AM
Any suggestions on cheap hotels that dont mind 5 people bailing into one room and coming home scuttered at 5am???

Jurys inn it is then! they are the only place I know that charge per room and not per person and they are right in the city as well! Do the kids be out getting scuttered with you til 5? BAD MOTHER!!!!

Magicme
27/03/2006, 8:04 AM
Jurys inn it is then! they are the only place I know that charge per room and not per person and they are right in the city as well! Do the kids be out getting scuttered with you til 5? BAD MOTHER!!!!

Ha ha....as if! They wont be in Galway for that trip....am not that bad a mam! In fact I won "Mother of the Year" award at an awards cermony last nite....*said cermony was invented by my son....he also awarded his brother with "smelliest person alive" award.

Magicme
27/03/2006, 8:59 AM
Just checked Jurys and its not available that friday nite....dammit

Gonna check some others. Are there any travel lodges in Galway??

Terry
27/03/2006, 9:42 AM

Yip, on the tuam road. 10min walk to terryland and eyre square.

galwaygirl
27/03/2006, 11:29 AM

Ya there is Magicme, i actually posted about the Travelodge on Fri but it didnt go through at all. They are advertising rooms for €59 at the moment so i'd get onto it quick if i were you.
Here you go: http://www.travelodgegalway.com/

Ranger
28/03/2006, 11:04 AM
Yip, on the tuam road. 10min walk to terryland and eyre square.

You must be a quick walker Terry to make it to Terryland from the travelodge in 10 mins!!!!!!!

Terry
28/03/2006, 11:11 AM
You must be a quick walker Terry to make it to Terryland from the travelodge in 10 mins!!!!!!!

being 6ft 4", I have very long legs !!!:D

galwaygirl
28/03/2006, 2:02 PM

being 6ft 4", I have very long legs !!!:D

I'm 5ft 8" and I made it in 15 mins before. Straight down Sandy Road & up through Castlelawn

Terry
28/03/2006, 2:21 PM
I'm 5ft 8" and I made it in 15 mins before. Straight down Sandy Road & up through Castlelawn

I go straight down heading towards tescos and then cut in through Dun Na corribe(sp?).

Magicme
28/03/2006, 10:56 PM
Thanks lads...will get onto it in the morning!