PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Eateries Thread?

Raheny Red
22/03/2006, 8:43 AM
I posted in this thread suggesting the Coachman's Inn but my post seems to be deleted! This is not a major issue but just a little bit annoying as it's not the first time this has happened!

Any ideas :confused:

pete
22/03/2006, 11:30 AM
I see no evidence of that being deleted....

:confused:

Raheny Red
22/03/2006, 12:26 PM
Ah no worries but I did post it as I saw it there before I logged off, no problem!

dahamsta
22/03/2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry, but there's nothing in the moderator log about it, and I'm the only person with access to the moderator log (i.e. if it's not there, it didn't happen). Are you sure you didn't hit Preview Post instead of Submit Reply?

Raheny Red
22/03/2006, 12:55 PM
No, because I did see it in with the rest of the replies.

strangeirish
22/03/2006, 1:18 PM
Someone ate it.

hamish
22/03/2006, 3:09 PM
I posted in this thread suggesting the Coachman's Inn but my post seems to be deleted! This is not a major issue but just a little bit annoying as it's not the first time this has happened!

Any ideas :confused:

Is that The Coachman's Inn near the airport, beside the road that leads to Clonshaugh?? - yeah had a few meals there - nice food

A face
23/03/2006, 12:10 AM
No, because I did see it in with the rest of the replies.

Are you on dailup ... i used to post stuff all the time before and disconnect without the post actually going through, thats the only thing i can think of.

dahamsta
23/03/2006, 10:06 AM
Nah, he said earlier he saw it in with the other posts. I don't know how because according to vB it didn't happen, however the best solution at this stage is to just post it again.

Raheny Red
23/03/2006, 10:37 AM
I'm on Broadband - forget it thank God it wasn't a longish post :eek:

Rory H
23/03/2006, 7:43 PM
lets just blame john delaney and move on lads;]

A face
24/03/2006, 3:44 PM
lets just blame john delaney and move on lads

Well he looks guilty anyway !! :p

CollegeTillIDie
29/03/2006, 10:08 PM
He's guilty of a lot of things.... right Blues fans? :D

Closed Account 2
18/04/2006, 10:25 PM
I have had this problem too once or twice, I remember posting a couple of months ago, seeing the post there and then a minute after I posted it, it was gone. The one I remember had a picture in it, and at the time I assumed it was some sort of auto-censor on the picture, but then it happend again with normal text. Can't remember the thread, I assume it's some sort of concurrency error. I think the post is displayed somehow but doesnt get stored. Could it be a cache problem ?

A face
18/04/2006, 11:11 PM
I think the post is displayed somehow but doesnt get stored. Could it be a cache problem ?

Couldn't rule it out obviously but can you give more info ... what section was it in? Do you know what time it was? .... just wondering aswell, its a long shot but did you post something 30 seconds before it?

Closed Account 2
23/04/2006, 7:05 PM
Couldn't rule it out obviously but can you give more info ... what section was it in? Do you know what time it was? .... just wondering aswell, its a long shot but did you post something 30 seconds before it?

I can't remember exactly, think it was in the Ireland section the top thread with all the players in the UK... it probably would have been in the evening after work (maybe around 9pm). I don't remember the date.

Not sure about the 30 secs thing, I dont think I had posted 30 seconds earlier, doesn't it display a specific message if you do that ?

A face
24/04/2006, 1:01 PM
Not sure about the 30 secs thing, I dont think I had posted 30 seconds earlier, doesn't it display a specific message if you do that ?

Yeah, just wondering if it might have been that .... its hard to find out what happened without the info but if it happens again cfdh_edmundo, just post up here.