PDA

View Full Version : Newbridge accomodation

anto eile
21/03/2006, 10:39 PM
wheres a good and affordable b&b in newbridge.theres at least 5 of us heading the Rovers v kildare game in 2 weeks, we want to stay over and go out in newbridge on a good pi$$ up before and after the game.
so wheres good to stay? E30 per head
and wheres good to go for a night out in newbridge?

Student Mullet
21/03/2006, 11:16 PM
wheres a good and affordable b&b in newbridge.theres at least 5 of us heading the Rovers v kildare game in 2 weeks, we want to stay over and go out in newbridge on a good pi$$ up before and after the game.
so wheres good to stay? E30 per head
and wheres good to go for a night out in newbridge?I dinno the name of it but as you head into the town over the bridge there's a sign that says B&B 10m (which I was surprised to find meant 10 meters not 10 miles!!). Myself and Bald Student stayed in it at 35 euro each and the family was very friendly.

sniffa
22/03/2006, 10:14 PM
Two good watering holes are Swifts and The WhiteWater that have a young vibrant crowd. They also have a 2-00am closing time.:eek:

anto eile
22/03/2006, 10:42 PM
I dinno the name of it but as you head into the town over the bridge there's a sign that says B&B 10m (which I was surprised to find meant 10 meters not 10 miles!!). Myself and Bald Student stayed in it at 35 euro each and the family was very friendly.
whats it like? ie very quite and family atmosphere or is it a separate building with your own keys etc?

and is swifts and whitewater good for the women?

Student Mullet
22/03/2006, 11:30 PM
whats it like? ie very quite and family atmosphere or is it a separate building with your own keys etc?Quiet.

sniffa
24/03/2006, 12:52 AM

Jebus Anto you'll be lookin for phone numbers and references next.:rolleyes:

strangeirish
24/03/2006, 2:24 PM
whats it like? ie very quite and family atmosphere or is it a separate building with your own keys etc?

The last time I was there, last year, there were slappers everywhere. I got slapped by the missus for looking! Can't help you with the B&B as I have not lived there since '86.

hamish
24/03/2006, 4:17 PM
The last time I was there, last year, there were slappers everywhere. I got slapped by the missus for looking!

Way to go missus!:D

Any pics of them OSO??

strangeirish
24/03/2006, 7:13 PM
Way to go missus!:D
Any pics of them OSO??

Only pics I got were little birdies flying around me head!

hoopy
26/03/2006, 3:54 PM
The last time I was there, last year, there were slappers everywhere

I wasn't going to stay over but........