PDA

View Full Version : Bray friday

Dillo
20/03/2006, 3:17 PM
Are there many going to the carlisle friday? Think i'll get the oul dart out that direction. Is it near the grounds can someone tell me?

Very encouraging start to the season. Let's hope it continues.

max power
20/03/2006, 3:21 PM
its right beside the dart station, just go the door of the station and its over to the right, you'll see the groundon the way in on the dart.

there was me thinking the PM would bring you in the limo;)

Roo69
20/03/2006, 3:37 PM
You will see the Carlisle from the DART as you come from Dublin, as Max Power says, when you leave the DART station, just turn right, walk 100 yards and your there.

Just a reminder to the Longford fans, the Shed side has now been closed off, only 3 sides of the ground are open. Pray for no rain !

Dillo
20/03/2006, 3:38 PM
Good stuff. The PM is a regular user of the Dort but never ventures further south of Killiney!

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/03/2006, 4:07 PM
Good stuff. The PM is a regular user of the Dort but never ventures further south of Killiney!

Dead right Dillo. I fear that you might be putting yourself in some unnecessary danger by making the trip to Bray. I made the trip once and decided never again.

Dillo
20/03/2006, 4:20 PM
There's a certain Mr. Robert Doyle playing up front for Bray this season!

Himself and Zayed surely form the cockiest striking duo in the league this season. :p

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/03/2006, 4:27 PM
There's a certain Mr. Robert Doyle playing up front for Bray this season!

Himself and Zayed surely form the cockiest striking duo in the league this season. :p

They might be cocky (and perhaps have every right to), but they are no comparison to a strikeforce that will take to the pitch in Belfield in just over an hour and a half (and I aint talkin about Dolby 126).:D

Dillo
20/03/2006, 4:34 PM
They might be cocky (and perhaps have every right to), but they are no comparison to a strikeforce that will take to the pitch in Belfield in just over an hour and a half (and I aint talkin about Dolby 126).:D

Very true PM. As usual, i'm oozing with confidence both on and off the field. And no more than yourself, i've every right to be.

TheJamaicanP.M.
20/03/2006, 4:35 PM
Very true PM. As usual, i'm oozing with confidence both on and off the field. And no more than yourself, i've every right to be.

I echo your sentiments Dillo. We're clearly singing from the same hymn sheet.

De Town
20/03/2006, 9:14 PM
Getting back on topic, I hope to make it to the game on Friday. Should be good after last week's encouraging show.

Town to win 2-1.

Macy
21/03/2006, 7:21 AM
Not knowing where the Carlisle is in relation to the Dart at this stage :eek:

Very disappointed that the shed is gone - should of at least roofed the far side first. Have Bray learned to control the little gurriers that prowl the ground yet?

max power
21/03/2006, 9:00 AM
same little fools down there last year anyway:rolleyes:

thats why i'll go depending on weather, i'm not getting pi$$ed on, i have to go to work afterwards.

$Leon$
21/03/2006, 10:51 AM
If your headin to the game dillo i might make the trip aswell. its been a while since i've seen the town play. want to see what sort of performance they'll put in with their much depleted squad. even if it only is against bray. could be a couple of pints of bovril consumed on the return journey.

Dillo
21/03/2006, 11:21 AM
thats why i'll go depending on weather, i'm not getting pi$$ed on, i have to go to work afterwards.

Sunshine Supporter! :p ;)

Sonic
21/03/2006, 12:12 PM
Town to win 2-1.

dont be so sure that kip is a bogey groiund for us it wont be that straight forward. we should win but i wouldnt put my hse on it

Roo69
21/03/2006, 12:18 PM
dont be so sure that kip is a bogey groiund for us it wont be that straight forward. we should win but i wouldnt put my hse on it

Why SHOULD you win ?

Ya's were blessed to get away with a draw last season, there was very little between the 2 sides last season (2 wins or something). Plus the fact that were stronger than we were last year, were as Longford have lost IMO there best player.

Should be a very interesting match.

themull69
21/03/2006, 12:21 PM
I think we are evenly matched. Bray have improved their outfit. I really think either team could win. Don't expect there will be much in it.

Maz
21/03/2006, 2:34 PM
Wont make the game myself this weekend but I'll be keeping my ear to the radio!
Im gonna go with a very optimistic and hopefuly 2-0 win for us

KK77
22/03/2006, 9:46 AM
Why SHOULD you win ?

Ya's were blessed to get away with a draw last season, there was very little between the 2 sides last season (2 wins or something). Plus the fact that were stronger than we were last year, were as Longford have lost IMO there best player.

Should be a very interesting match.

We may well be stronger on paper than last season but it didn't do us any favours in Waterford last thursday night and yes ok Longford may well have lost their best player but would you have thought they'd get a draw in Tolka last friday?? Lets just get behind Wanderers and hope they produce instead saying what well do and won't do remember certain people said we'd win the cup last season!!!!!!

Roo69
22/03/2006, 10:18 AM
We may well be stronger on paper than last season but it didn't do us any favours in Waterford last thursday night and yes ok Longford may well have lost their best player but would you have thought they'd get a draw in Tolka last friday?? Lets just get behind Wanderers and hope they produce instead saying what well do and won't do remember certain people said we'd win the cup last season!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Maz
22/03/2006, 10:20 AM
Who is this best player ye keep talking about?

Roo69
22/03/2006, 10:26 AM
I would have said Dillion was Longford's best player

Maz
22/03/2006, 10:27 AM
I would have said Dillion was Longford's best player
Sorry no name was mentioned was just wondering which one ye were thinkin of!

KK77
22/03/2006, 10:27 AM