PDA

View Full Version : We're On The Road Again!

FourFiveOne
04/06/2002, 11:47 AM
The FourFiveOne lads are trying to get the ball rolling again. We intend having and new issue out for the first game of the new season against Shels. The price will be the same - €1.

We are hoping to jazz things up a bit format-wise so any contributions or suggestions are most welcome.

Keep your articles and stories coming in!

FourFiveOne will also be available to buy in town after the games next season. Let us know if your shop or pub could help out.

Nice one,
FourFiveOne

FourFiveOne.net (http://www.fourfiveone.net)
Text: 086-4050-451
Mail: PO Box 81, Eglinton Street, Cork.

Gary
20/06/2002, 6:01 PM
Any Chance ye could get a copy to me in Germania? Cheers lads and best of luck with the zine. Its doing well and seems ´to be getting better!

FourFiveOne
20/06/2002, 6:06 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Any Chance ye could get a copy to me in Germania?
No problem. Send you're address to us at fanzine@fourfiveone.net

By the way, the deadline for contributions and suggestions will be this day next week. Very little has arrived in so far! No gossip, no?

Cheers...

patsh
21/06/2002, 4:27 PM
I expect it will contain the R*y Keane tribute/requiem/lament/slag-off/critique/name calling competition/ section?.......;)

pete
21/06/2002, 4:46 PM
Originally posted by FourFiveOne
No, oddboy, this is a Cork City fanzine.

Good to hear the fanzine be staying clear of the RK saga.

FourFiveOne
21/06/2002, 8:26 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
I expect it will contain the R*y Keane tribute/requiem/lament/slag-off/critique/name calling competition/ section?.......;)
Who?

No, oddboy, this is a Cork City fanzine.

FourFiveOne
25/06/2002, 9:52 PM
Just a reminder (for all those who are busy writing articles!) that the deadline for contributions and letters is Sunday 30th June.

Cheers.