PDA

View Full Version : City V Dublin City - Review

A face
11/03/2006, 12:39 PM
What did you think of the game last night lads? Most players looked promising and the ball was moved around well.

Risteard
11/03/2006, 1:35 PM
I think it's very encouraging that we're getting results when, to me it looks like we've several more gears.
You could look at it the other way and say we should have gone on to finish them off but i'm delighted with a scrappy enough 1nil win.
I reckon of what we have, Georgie on the left is the best option. Colin T is looking comfortable enough in the middle and last night we looked like we'd shape for the first time this year.

pete
11/03/2006, 1:58 PM
Wasn't at the game heard 2nd half on the radio. Home Farm was always going to be one of those games where 3 points the only target. Good to see we are continuing from last year by scoring early in the 1st half then making other team chase the game.

Should be interesting to see what team put out in Dungannon on tuesday. Not many options off the bench especially in midfield.

A face
11/03/2006, 5:04 PM
Should be interesting to see what team put out in Dungannon on tuesday. Not many options off the bench especially in midfield.

It would be an idea to put on some of the younger lads for a full game and leave the battle it out. Georgie, Softic, Gamble and Roy and maybe Lordon in place of Hoggie.

adamcarr
11/03/2006, 5:06 PM
It would be an idea to put on some of the younger lads for a full game and leave the battle it out. Georgie, Softic, Gamble and Roy and maybe Lordon in place of Hoggie.
Roy and gamble are both suspended!

A face
11/03/2006, 5:08 PM
Roy and gamble are both suspended!

D'oh ... forgot about that !!

ccfcman
12/03/2006, 10:06 AM
take a screenshot folks, A face admits to a mistake :P :D

I didn't see or hear any of the match but our resident expert Pundit in the Donie Forde, my Dad, claims #City were top notch for the first 20 minutes and then sat back for the next 70?

A face
12/03/2006, 1:27 PM
take a screenshot folks, A face admits to a mistake :P :D

Yup, i know its hard to grasp but yeah, i got it wrong ..... i'll leave you in on a little secret too, i know this may come as a shock to you, you might want to sit down for this ..... wait for it ... i'm actually only human !! :eek: :p