PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Men

Eire06
08/03/2006, 1:46 PM
Boys and Girls beware

here (http://dontdatehimgirl.com/) a web site for naming and shaming cheating men :cool:

Only 3 Irish men on it so far but I'm sure its gona rise as the site gets more popular over here :eek:

paul_oshea
08/03/2006, 1:49 PM
great idea for a website, and alas another millionaire is born.

surely its breaking some data protection rules or something though, i mean im pretty sure these lads wont want to have their details on the website, and mores the point wont have consented to it either.

Poor Student
08/03/2006, 2:01 PM
Surely it's also open to abuse. Someone could easily put their mate up there for the craic, no?

Dodge
08/03/2006, 2:19 PM
plus slapper girls can find the man of the dreams

paul_oshea
08/03/2006, 2:33 PM
dodge, good man just put up my profile there!!! ;)

Poor Student
08/03/2006, 2:38 PM
dodge, good man just put up my profile there!!! ;)

I can imagine it now "Paul O'Shea was a savage lover and turned me into a nymphomaniac. Keep away from him ladies. Here is his number, be sure to avoid it.";)

aido_b
08/03/2006, 2:45 PM
Boys and Girls beware

here (http://dontdatehimgirl.com/) a web site for naming and shaming cheating men :cool:

Only 3 Irish men on it so far but I'm sure its gona rise as the site gets more popular over here :eek:

Jaysus nag nag nag thats all we hear from ye women nowadays! If it isn't bad enough being found out as a cheat then ya have to go and ruin our chances of ever scoring again! Its yer own fault for not being willing to watch the football and Chuck Norris movies if ya ask me!:D

paul_oshea
08/03/2006, 3:38 PM
Its yer own fault for not being willing to watch the football and Chuck Norris movies if ya ask me

thats not the only willingness...

Eire06
08/03/2006, 3:42 PM
Maybe you're just not asking nice enough!!;)

Risteard
08/03/2006, 5:48 PM
Cheaters eh?

Surely it's also open to abuse. Someone could easily put their mate up there for the craic, no?
Any pictures of Ollie Byrne i can cut and paste?:)

Poor Student
08/03/2006, 5:51 PM
Cheaters eh?

Any pictures of Ollie Byrne i can cut and paste?:)

Someone's put up basketball star Kobe Bryant.:D

paul_oshea
10/03/2006, 11:01 AM
greater roscommon, gonzo you the man!!!

no we only start courtin' at 25, no getting fresh or doing a line ( of any kind ) till then, auld biddys from gaaaaalway at that.

sfc red
10/03/2006, 12:13 PM
You mean...this thread isnt about George O'callaghan?!?

Risteard
10/03/2006, 1:44 PM
You mean...this thread isnt about George O'callaghan?!?
:D
Come on now sfc red, he's got to keep himself busy while his girlfriend and his friends go out drinking and sure isn't he a Cork sex symbol anyway?

Well for those tomboy footie following types who used hang around the shed anyway . . . . . . . ugh. :(

hamish
10/03/2006, 7:40 PM
I reckon women cheat just as much as men anyway - how about a site for the guys.:D

A face
12/03/2006, 1:51 AM
I reckon women cheat just as much as men anyway

I'd nearly put money that they are worse ... far worse !!

CollegeTillIDie
12/03/2006, 6:27 PM
I don't understand why a man would cheat on his girl in this country.... it's not as if the alternatives are that much of an improvement! :D

P.S. Oh wait we have immigrants now and they are an improvement ! ;)

I reckon women cheat just as much as men anyway - how about a site for the guys.:D

In a recent interview with new immigrant women to this country, they reckoned modern Irish women are Tramps, sluts and lushes all at the same time :D

hamish
12/03/2006, 7:43 PM
In a recent interview with new immigrant women to this country, they reckoned modern Irish women are Tramps, sluts and lushes all at the same time :D

Oh that they were.:D

Plastic Paddy
13/03/2006, 8:43 AM
Real men don't cheat on their partners. Simple as that.

:ball: PP

Eire06
13/03/2006, 8:56 AM

Important word to note above in bold:rolleyes:

Peadar
13/03/2006, 9:23 AM
Real men don't cheat on their partners. Simple as that.

Well said, PP.
Too many tabloids and trash "celebrity" magazines glamorising adultry.
I think all this "swinging" nonsense is pathetic too.

Magicme
13/03/2006, 11:56 AM
Well said, PP.

Aw dammit and here was me going to invite you to a social gathering I am having this weekend....at least I now know your not interested!

There is nothing wrong with cheating unless you get caught.

micls
13/03/2006, 12:07 PM
Well said, PP.

Id agree with the first part. Well said PP

The swinging thing I dont have a problem with as both people are happy with the arrangement. Leave them off-its the deceit I hate

Peadar
13/03/2006, 12:17 PM
The swinging thing I dont have a problem with as both people are happy with the arrangement. Leave them off-its the deceit I hate

I would agree with you in theory but all too often in a relationship, there's a weaker character who will literally do anything to keep their partner. Even if it means doing something they're not comfortable with.

Magicme
13/03/2006, 12:20 PM
Thats true Peadar....like the time I made a Drogs fan wear a Mons Jersey in bed...poor guy!