PDA

View Full Version : Job Positions - County Football Development Officer

A face
08/03/2006, 12:25 AM
County Football Development Officer being advertisied on www.fai.ie

Its for Kildare. Just worth mentioning they seem to be hiring themselves and not using another company to recruit, has that always been the way? I have actually only noticed it now.

Roo69
08/03/2006, 9:06 AM
County Football Development Officer being advertisied on www.fai.ie

Its for Kildare. Just worth mentioning they seem to be hiring themselves and not using another company to recruit, has that always been the way? I have actually only noticed it now.

Nope they have used my company in the past with great success, i'm there account manager...... I presume that they have absolutey no money to spend of recruitment hence the reason why they are doing it themselves.

A face
08/03/2006, 10:51 AM
Nope they have used my company in the past with great success, i'm there account manager...... I presume that they have absolutey no money to spend of recruitment hence the reason why they are doing it themselves.

I'm no expert but they seem to have covered everything there haven't they.

Poor Student
08/03/2006, 10:55 AM
Thinking of applying and taking them down from the inside Face?;)

A face
08/03/2006, 10:59 AM
Thinking of applying and taking them down from the inside Face?;)

And leave the republic? Are you mad? :p

Roo69
08/03/2006, 11:11 AM
I'm no expert but they seem to have covered everything there haven't they.

Yeah the job spec is'nt bad, but do they have the skills to recruit the right person ? also the advert would'nt hit a great audience on there own web site, meaning not that many people will actually see it. Not sure if it's in the press ?

A face
08/03/2006, 11:17 AM
Yeah the job spec is'nt bad, but do they have the skills to recruit the right person ? also the advert would'nt hit a great audience on there own web site, meaning not that many people will actually see it. Not sure if it's in the press ?

I'd imagine it would be in the papers in Kildare alright.