PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season Programmes

gspain
06/03/2006, 10:57 AM
I understand Galway have issued programmes for thier pre-season friendlies.

Can anybody help me obtain copies. Happy to pay above face value or swop recent Irish home and away Internationals.

corbyeire
07/03/2006, 2:36 PM
to be honest the program for the longford game was poor - as with the attendance - as was the match

the same glossy outer cover with the longford team name on it - with a photocopied page stapled on the inside

they handed them out for free when there was only about 50 there for KO

galwaygirl
07/03/2006, 3:06 PM
to be honest the program for the longford game was poor - as with the attendance - as was the match

the same glossy outer cover with the longford team name on it - with a photocopied page stapled on the inside

they handed them out for free when there was only about 50 there for KO
In all fairness, what do you expect to get for FREE these days.:eek:
A lot of teams dont even bother with these for friendlies, we should be grateful to get them at all.

By the way fair play to whoever did supply them

corbyeire
07/03/2006, 3:58 PM
I was trying to tell gspain not to bother looking for the program as it wasnt much - wasnt complaining about getting it for free!!

geezer
07/03/2006, 4:15 PM
they were just trying to be helpfull id say by providing something for the friendly. We at the supporters trust handed over the programme to the club at the end of the season and I know this years programme will be top notch
with a good team looking after it, In fact it will be one of the best in the league but give them a chance. you cant be expected to produce good programmes for 50 people

gspain
08/03/2006, 7:28 AM
I'd still like it if anyone has a spare. I collect all pre-season friendlies. Happy to pay €5 each for all the pre-season games or swop recent Irish home or away Internationals.