PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Belfield Park

lefty
04/03/2006, 5:25 PM
From the Season Guide Magazine in yesterdays Star

From the bus stop walk down the road and past the athletics track and along a short path on your right. It is well singposted once you get to the athletics track

Id like to see anyone follow those directions anymore. That short path on your right is now part of a building site and has a big wall blocking you from getting through to the ground. Seems the only way around is to follow the cross country track that goes along adjacent to the hedge by the dualer and then cut across one of the superleague pitches or cut through one of the new apartment blocks that is beside the ground. An additional head ache for away fans trying to find the ground.

John83
05/03/2006, 2:19 PM
From the Season Guide Magazine in yesterdays Star

From the bus stop walk down the road and past the athletics track and along a short path on your right. It is well singposted once you get to the athletics track

Id like to see anyone follow those directions anymore. That short path on your right is now part of a building site and has a big wall blocking you from getting through to the ground. Seems the only way around is to follow the cross country track that goes along adjacent to the hedge by the dualer and then cut across one of the superleague pitches or cut through one of the new apartment blocks that is beside the ground. An additional head ache for away fans trying to find the ground.
The best routes are through the Fosters Avenue gate or through Glenomena - there's a gate beside the first block there now, which lets you skip past the building site.

pineapple stu
05/03/2006, 7:20 PM
[I]From the bus stop walk down the road
I assume it tells you which bus stop we're talking about?!

Schumi
06/03/2006, 11:51 AM
I assume it tells you which bus stop we're talking about?!
It's the 10 stop in Belfield obviously. I don't know whether that's mentioned in the magazine though.

Bald Student
06/03/2006, 12:22 PM
I assume it tells you which bus stop we're talking about?!It doesn't quite but it lists the busses that go to belfield but only lists those that terminate at the 10 stop.