PDA

View Full Version : Muppet who ran on last night

zinedineontour
02/03/2006, 8:56 PM
Should be banned from ireland games for life .. Disgrace enough that the stewards let him on but the fact we were on the attack and he then ran on to try take ball off swede keeper and had the cheek to try shake duffers hand who gladly ignored him .. why do *****s like that still go to football games ? thought they would have had there fun on saturday at the march

Dj Duffer
02/03/2006, 9:30 PM
Ya youre right. Id say some of these idiots just go 4 an excuse 2 go on da p*** nd have a laugh. Does any1 no wat wud have happened if the muppet scored wen he ran onto the pitch?

zinedineontour
02/03/2006, 9:58 PM
Ya youre right. Id say some of these idiots just go 4 an excuse 2 go on da p*** nd have a laugh. Does any1 no wat wud have happened if the muppet scored wen he ran onto the pitch?

whats worse is the fai will prob get a big fine cause of that muppet .. ****e stewarding could have been carrying a knife ffs .. hope the guards dealt with him !!

BobbySands
02/03/2006, 11:28 PM
For gods sake, so what. He ran on the pitch. Big deal. I remember watching ITV's Big Match in the seventies when they'd show streakers running to the top hits of the day (Mud, Sweet, BCR). It was the best bit.

The Legend
03/03/2006, 12:00 AM
The best one i ever saw was some game scotland were playing in... at the start when they are all lined up for the national anthem... the camera pans across to show all the players faces.. and there's a guy at the end with a jersey and one of those red haired tartan wig hats....

noby
03/03/2006, 7:42 AM
That was Gordon Strachan.

Forever Dreamin
03/03/2006, 8:08 AM
to those who think its just a laugh, think of what could have happened if it was a qualifier - we were in a goalscoring position and would have lost the opportunity, the fai very heavily fined which means some junior club somewhere in the country will not get a grant, maybe your kids club, and in a worst casr scenario been forced to play behind closed doors, all to give some muppet a laugh

finlma
03/03/2006, 8:18 AM
I agree that he should be banned from games for a while. If I was stewarding I would have given him a good hard punch for his troubles.

If you're going to make the effort to write at least type the words out - don't want to read stupid text speech thanks.

klein4
03/03/2006, 9:04 AM
If you're going to make the effort to write at least type the words out - don't want to read stupid text speech thanks.
dont be such an ignorant ****e!

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 9:26 AM
I wonder does the guy post on here !!!!

klein4
03/03/2006, 9:32 AM
You seem to know an awful lot about it Neil!!!:eek:

eirebhoy
03/03/2006, 9:34 AM
Don't fans get charged for running on the pitch? I doubt they just get to walk. Someone was jailed for doing it in America.

the 12 th man
03/03/2006, 9:35 AM

He's not really,see here http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=440516&postcount=13

eirebhoy
03/03/2006, 9:37 AM
klein, do not use personal insults. Text speech is just lazy and it means posts sometimes have to be read 2 or 3 times to actually understand it.

klein4
03/03/2006, 9:42 AM
hardly a personal insult. he was being rude and I pointed it out.the guy who posted is obviously only a young lad from the way they wrote. isnt anything to be gained from being abusive to people who are only new to the forum. pm them and let them know about the text speak rule(which is pure snobbery/elitist rule anyways). he was quick enough to pm me to let me know he had told on me!:D no need to put people who arent used to forum down in front of people.:)

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 10:45 AM
Ignorant ****e is a presonal insult as far as I can see however I do agree Klein that a pm to the person is the best port of call but maybe you should have practiced what you preach in that case and not called him an ignorant ****e.

Kingdom
03/03/2006, 10:52 AM
Ignorant ****e is a presonal insult as far as I can see however I do agree Klein that a pm to the person is the best port of call but maybe you should have practiced what your preach in that case and not called him an ignorant ****e.

Touché

klein4
03/03/2006, 10:55 AM
good enough for him. Ive been called worse here. ;)
(and how is it possible to personally insult someone ya dont even know!:confused: )

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 10:58 AM
Well calling people names only debases the argument you or I make. I know you were abused the other day on another thread and I said that was bang out of order. In isolation a bit of abuse is not a problem but what happens is that the thread gets ruined by further and more abuse so its best to nip it in the bud.

klein4
03/03/2006, 11:17 AM
I cant be arsed arguin all day.

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 11:20 AM
I think if you read back I did say Stuttgart should not have called you a tosser so not trying to take any moral high ground here i just dont think personal abuse or personal insults works on a forum. (not that it works in any walk of life). I am not sure you of your point though, cause I was against Paul O Shea abusing you the other day so I am pretty consistant on this.
I agree that a bit of leeway should be used maybe, but you dont practice what you preach about.

Risteard
03/03/2006, 11:23 AM
Relax lads.
I was trying to befriend swedish people when this happened so missed it really.
What happened?
He ran on when the keeper was kicking the ball out, tried to kick the ball and embrace Duffer?

klein4
03/03/2006, 11:25 AM
he was on the pitch for what seemed forever with stewards not wanting to go to the pitch cause match was still on.he ran aroubd for a bit. cant understand how people like that get tickets for games while a load of people cant.he should be banned and everyone he was with banned as well.

Risteard
03/03/2006, 11:38 AM
I agree that he himself should be banned.
Doing that with clothes on is just dopey.
What did he actually think would happen,
He'd become best buddies with Larsson and Duff?
Jail the clown.

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 11:41 AM
he was on the pitch for what seemed forever with stewards not wanting to go to the pitch cause match was still on.he ran aroubd for a bit. cant understand how people like that get tickets for games while a load of people cant.he should be banned and everyone he was with banned as well.

To be honest this match went on general sale on ticket master so he could have just bought tickets on the website with his credit card. As far as I know there is not vetting process to check if you are the sort of guy who likes to act like a muppet at a match and run on to the pitch. Anybody who wanted a ticket for the game the other night would have got one.

livehead1
03/03/2006, 11:43 AM
another thread descends into farce

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 11:43 AM
Also my brother turned to me at the game and said he was the opposite of a good streaker at that game

He was male , he was Irish and he had his clothes on

If he was female swedish and naked nobody on here would be complaing

pete
03/03/2006, 12:17 PM
Life ban. No excuses for running on the pitch. Fire all the stewards while they are at it as they did feck all to stop him.

Hopefully when they had him in custody they noticed he was one of the rioters last saturday & now he in a garda cell.

livehead1
03/03/2006, 12:20 PM
i hope if they do realise he was one of those who stopped the loyalists marching through our streets then they give him an award!

klein4
03/03/2006, 12:29 PM
I dont know what they do where your from but we dont give out awards to oppurtunistisc little scumbag criminals who wreck our city over here....

finlma
03/03/2006, 12:31 PM
i hope if they do realise he was one of those who stopped the loyalists marching through our streets then they give him an award!

This comment is just trying to stir. livehead - you complained about the thread being a farce and the make a ridiculous statement like that.

jbyrne
03/03/2006, 12:37 PM
Life ban. No excuses for running on the pitch. Fire all the stewards while they are at it as they did feck all to stop him.

Hopefully when they had him in custody they noticed he was one of the rioters last saturday & now he in a garda cell.

well if he was in custody he must've escaped as was outside paddy cullens straight after the game bragging about it. wouldnt say he gives a toss

livehead1
03/03/2006, 12:45 PM
This comment is just trying to stir. livehead - you complained about the thread being a farce and the make a ridiculous statement like that.
well, i am sorry if you feel that, that was not the intention, however you must see that it causes just as much of a 'stir' as the comment about rioters on saturday, not all of us wanted to see the loyalists marching through our capital city and were quite glad to see someone stop it, which is something the government didn't have the balls to do.

NeilMcD
03/03/2006, 12:56 PM
Double standards Livehead I am afraid.

Rover 2 U
03/03/2006, 1:15 PM
For gods sake, so what. He ran on the pitch. Big deal. I remember watching ITV's Big Match in the seventies when they'd show streakers running to the top hits of the day (Mud, Sweet, BCR). It was the best bit.

it was also in the seventies that they had to put up fences (or even cages) to stop these people getting onto the pitch right? the same fences that ultimately were responsible for a number of deaths, right? but yeah, your right, there's no problem with people running onto the pitch :rolleyes:

Condex
03/03/2006, 1:17 PM

So what:rolleyes: , he should be beaten within in a inch of his life, what a prat!!

klein4
03/03/2006, 1:35 PM
it was also in the seventies that they had to put up fences (or even cages) to stop these people getting onto the pitch right? the same fences that ultimately were responsible for a number of deaths, right? but yeah, your right, there's no problem with people running onto the pitch :rolleyes:
one of the best posts on here ever.

Dj Duffer
03/03/2006, 5:17 PM
Sorry lads just got home from work there i wasnt aware of the rule of not using text language, dont worry i wont use it again. Wasnt there a a lad from Spain a few years ago who ran onto the pitch at different matches and always ran straight into the net? Im sure he threw the barca flag at Luis Figo once. Does anyone know what happened him?

CollegeTillIDie
03/03/2006, 5:59 PM
Is he the new president of C.F.Barcelona ?

Adrianovic
03/03/2006, 6:29 PM
Jimmy Jump I believe is the lad that DJ Duffer is referring to.

http://www.jimmyjump.com/cont/main.php?id=3

Clearly some sort of mad man, to be fair.

Ade

Peadar
04/03/2006, 9:47 AM
I wonder does the guy post on here !!!!

Doubt it.
I was trying to ignore him on Wednesday after the game but he was going around the pub telling everyone about his big moment while we were watching the delayed coverage on TV3.

A drunk kid with limited intelligence is the only way I could describe him.

How was he dealt with? He was removed from the ground. Not a word said to him. No questions asked. "Thank you! Please come again..."

Forever Dreamin
04/03/2006, 10:22 AM
Also my brother turned to me at the game and said he was the opposite of a good streaker at that game

He was male , he was Irish and he had his clothes on

If he was female swedish and naked nobody on here would be complaing

couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!

lopez
08/03/2006, 2:26 PM
Jimmy Jump I believe is the lad that DJ Duffer is referring to...Clearly some sort of mad man, to be fair.He's gotta be the cooooolest guy I've seen in a long time.:rolleyes: I like his storming in on JC's party and having a coversation with him. He'd have an even better time had he burst in on the German lady as he's far better looking than Michael Fagan.:eek:

ThatGuy
08/03/2006, 2:29 PM
I hope that UEFA fine the FAI for every penny they can get after the ridiculous way the FAI have been fining EL clubs over the last year.

Forever Dreamin
10/03/2006, 12:04 PM
I hope that UEFA fine the FAI for every penny they can get after the ridiculous way the FAI have been fining EL clubs over the last year.

I have to say thats the most idiotic thing ive read on this site in a long time. If the FAI were to be fined for this incident who do you thing will pay the fine??? The FAI spend a huge percentage of their revenue on the el, the revenue which comes form the international team.

Now if EUFA could punish certain individuals within the FAI personally that I would agree with. Could you imagine one of the board of management having to man the turnstiles or pick up the rubbish after a match!!! That would be welcome.