PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy World Cup League

James
29/05/2002, 2:52 PM
just for foot.ie people's i have set up a league fantasy type thing
world cup fantasy league (http://worldcup.cyki.com/)

It is easy and free to register.

After registering you will be prompted for your team name, team colours and who you will be following in this years world cup.

You will then be given the job of selecting 13 lucky souls ( or 12 if someone selects Roy Keane!) for your squad.

After you have selected your team, please click on My Leagues -----> Join league.

the pride and slagging rights of the message board for the next 4 years awaits you :)

james

James
29/05/2002, 3:32 PM
ok after getting spammed by every muppet out there
the league is now gone private and the code to enter is

james@foot.ie_56955

which you now enter after you have selelcted your team

ALSO: everyone must either post here there team name or else PM me with the team name, just to keep it for Foot.ie posters only which i think is what most people want

:)

pete
20/06/2002, 7:35 PM
Whose leading now?

Seanie
01/07/2002, 1:04 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate myself on winning the Foot.ie Fantasy World Cup League. After less than impressive start that was rocked by the absence of my captain Robert Ayala, I battled back magnificently and proved a worthy winner - now where's that trophy !!!! :-))

dahamsta
01/07/2002, 1:09 PM
Congratulations Seanie. My birthday is in just less than a month, and I'll be tying that in with the Inaugural Foot.ie Tequila Slammer, at which I will gladly buy you a Tequila to celebrate your win. Then you'll buy me one for my birthday! :)

You never know, there might even be a trophy in it for you!

[ Anyone know where I can get a really tacky trophy? ]

adam