PDA

View Full Version : Players to Watch in Mayo

swift
28/02/2006, 11:42 PM
Seeing as the season is just around the corner I thought I would ask ye about who ye think the main players will be in the top two divisions.
Here is mine;
Super League:
One of the main men would have to be D. Scahill from the port if he can stay injury free I think he will have a major season.
D.Reilly from Celtic is another man who is due a big say and the battle between these two will be interesting.
Premier Division:
I will be very interested in that Glynn lad from Claremorris. Alot has been said about him on this forum and I hope he does well.
J. Gillespie from Glenhest should have a good season ahead of him as he will be to the fore for them.
K.Bourke for Celtic would be an interesting one. Does he have a thing to prove? and does he have the hunger? if the answer is yes then I think he will be Player of the Year in this division. Any thoughts lads?

gotribe
07/03/2006, 12:52 AM
i think mayo will win the all-ireland this year, without a doubt lads, we have a tremendous team and have a great chance of winning it,

Thunderblaster
07/03/2006, 10:33 PM
i think mayo will win the all-ireland this year,

In what sport?

ballinatownfc
08/03/2006, 1:01 PM
Who are the players by club to watch this season?
Pick one player per club that should perform?

renovater
18/03/2006, 8:34 PM
Ballyheane Sean Fahey Peter Bouke
Westport Vinny OMalley Joe Lawless
Castlebar Celtic Russel Gibons Joey Maloney
Ballina Twn Philip Devers Tom O Connor
Manulla Dessie Campbell Dermot Mc Nicholas
Ballyglass Damien Coleman Alan McHugh
Snugboro John Mc Carthy Declan Conway
Erris Paul Reilly Pat Barett
sTRAIDE Foxford John Jordan
Crossmolina Paul Flaherty

sinabhuil
24/03/2006, 11:43 AM
Some I have seen:

Premier Ballinrobe - Enda and Declan Reilly
1st Partry - Jamie Wall
2nd Ballinrobe B - ? Ryan and Donal Forde

red metal
30/03/2006, 7:51 PM
Lads watch out for a we lad called Chris Kelly for Castlebar Celtic!Never got a chance with sligo rovers!But if your a celtic man!He,s a great we player left side of midfield or right side!

renovater
30/03/2006, 9:03 PM
Lads watch out for a we lad called Chris Kelly for Castlebar Celtic!Never got a chance with sligo rovers!But if your a celtic man!He,s a great we player left side of midfield or right side!
He could do with a hair cut :p

Ballina Town
30/03/2006, 9:48 PM
lovely head of hair on him, tidy player.

pixiehead
30/03/2006, 10:56 PM
He could do with a hair cut :p

Dead right lads he looks more like a member of westlife than a footballer:p
Speaking of looks,when Dykes played the boro in Snugboro a voice from the Snnugboro side shouted F off ya Snow Man. Priceless:p