PDA

View Full Version : White

gael353
28/02/2006, 8:19 PM
According to the transfer list on the main page we signed some guy from Kilkenny called white. THink hes an under 21 central defender. 0 0 With Longford tonight in Flancare park. Team played very well with up to six players out injured.
Team: 1 Mooney, 2 Wolfe, 3 Waters, 4 Purcell, 5 Buckley, 6 Barrett, 7 Costello, 8 Lester, 9 Kelleher, 10 McCarthy 11 Heffernan. Subs used Stephan Conway and Wayne Colbert. Lester and Colbert were guests.

Westside
01/03/2006, 12:00 AM
According to the transfer list on the main page we signed some guy from Kilkenny called white. THink hes an under 21 central defender. 0 0 With Longford tonight in Flancare park. Team played very well with up to six players out injured.
Team: 1 Mooney, 2 Wolfe, 3 Waters, 4 Purcell, 5 Buckley, 6 Barrett, 7 Costello, 8 Lester, 9 Kelleher, 10 McCarthy 11 Heffernan. Subs used Stephan Conway and Wayne Colbert. Lester and Colbert were guests.Was that fella Lester the guy that played with Waterford Utd last season?????

lim abroad
01/03/2006, 3:49 AM
who's costello?

LFC in Exile
01/03/2006, 11:11 AM
who's costello?

Liam Costello I presume? He's been knocking around the edges for a couple of season now I think.

LFC in Exile
01/03/2006, 11:12 AM
Team played very well with up to six players out injured.

Six players injured before the season starts? What are they doing to them out in UL?

Magicme
01/03/2006, 12:29 PM
Was that fella Lester the guy that played with Waterford Utd last season?????

Yeah Johnny Lester played for you and looks like he might be signing for you. A great signing if he does. A well hard, dedicated, worker of a player who played for Bohs, Mons, Drogs and last season Waterford.

see's it
01/03/2006, 12:34 PM
a hard worker but no good i can see why NOC wants him.what age is he? he has played for alot of clubs which i think isnt a good sign............

Magicme
01/03/2006, 12:43 PM
He was 23 in August I think. He was on loan to us when he was with bohs and when he was at Drogs he got a bad groin injury and was out for an operation etc and only really came back into the game last year. Doolin didnt want him back coz he wasnt fit to go full time and they were on their big push for the league so he went to Waterford in July.

Give him a chance. He is a great footballer and if you check some of the Waterford lads opinions on him on www.irishfootienetwork.com you will see that most of them rated him highly. He also was rated highly at the Drogs. Maybe Limerick will be the Club he can settle at. I want him back in the Mons, and not just coz he is the most gorgeous footballer in Ireland, altho that helps!

Lim till i die
01/03/2006, 1:09 PM
I want him back in the Mons, and not just coz he is the most gorgeous footballer in Ireland, altho that helps!

Look out George O'Callaghan there's competition afoot :p

See theres something for you to look forward to when we visit CHP now because as supporters we're generally a pretty ugly bunch :p

Would I be right in thinking hes a midfielder :confused:

LFC in Exile
01/03/2006, 1:17 PM
and not just coz he is the most gorgeous footballer in Ireland, altho that helps!

Might be another angle to get a few punters through the door. Female euros as welcome as male euros. :)

LFC in Exile
01/03/2006, 1:17 PM
Would I be right in thinking hes a midfielder :confused:

No - he's a virgo. :)

joeSoap
01/03/2006, 1:22 PM
I want him back in the Mons, and not just coz he is the most gorgeous footballer in Ireland, altho that helps!

he's not that pretty (http://www.sportcentral.ie/images/stories/johnlester.jpg) :eek: ;)

LFC in Exile
01/03/2006, 1:25 PM
he's not that pretty (http://www.sportcentral.ie/images/stories/johnlester.jpg) :eek: ;)

And he has no hands!!!

NOC defo has him marked as a keeper so. :)

Lim till i die
01/03/2006, 1:31 PM
And he has no hands!!!

NOC defo has him marked as a keeper so.

:D :D

Also, Is that what passes for beauty in Ulster???? :eek:

see's it
02/03/2006, 7:46 AM
He was 23 in August I think. He was on loan to us when he was with bohs and when he was at Drogs he got a bad groin injury and was out for an operation etc and only really came back into the game last year. Doolin didnt want him back coz he wasnt fit to go full time and they were on their big push for the league so he went to Waterford in July.

Give him a chance. He is a great footballer and if you check some of the Waterford lads opinions on him on www.irishfootienetwork.com you will see that most of them rated him highly. He also was rated highly at the Drogs. Maybe Limerick will be the Club he can settle at. I want him back in the Mons, and not just coz he is the most gorgeous footballer in Ireland, altho that helps!

are you a stalker?

Magicme
02/03/2006, 8:08 AM
Yes he is a midfielder.

Yes he is gorgeous in my eyes.

No he is not a Virgo he is a Leo his birthday is the 6th August.

Yes you are an ugly shower of fans

Yes I am his stalker....:D

Magicme
02/03/2006, 8:10 AM
Oh and were did u get that picture of him? Have u anymore??? I have some lovely half naked ones!!

see's it
02/03/2006, 9:20 AM
im worried...............your not going to show up at Hogan Park are you???????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lim till i die
02/03/2006, 9:40 AM
im worried...............your not going to show up at Hogan Park are you???????

See, it's the beauty of following the Eircom League. You just don't get close enough to stalk those big time charlies in the Premiership :p :D

see's it
02/03/2006, 10:30 AM
im going to turn Wolfie into a 'big time charlie' by getting my sister to stalk him

Lim till i die
02/03/2006, 11:05 AM
im going to turn Wolfie into a 'big time charlie' by getting my sister to stalk him

Hey, as long as it turns him into a Prtemier standard footballer then go for it :)

Magicme
02/03/2006, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=see's it]im worried...............your not going to show up at Hogan Park are you???????:eek: QUOTE]

Well Limerick is my favourite overnighter in the el and try to make both games there a season as it stands....could end up there more often this year tho!

Was only messing bout u all being ugly...Gael is a hottie! ;)

joeSoap
02/03/2006, 12:55 PM
Was only messing bout u all being ugly...Gael is a hottie! ;)Jaysus Trev...have you been wearing that Brad Pitt mask again??

Magicme
02/03/2006, 12:59 PM
Brad's a minger compared to Trev! Makes going to Limerick even more of a pleasure!

Kerry Blue
05/03/2006, 4:18 AM
Brad's a minger compared to Trev! Makes going to Limerick even more of a pleasure!
I think we'll have to make the entrance to Hogan Park bigger now cause Gael's head won't be able to fit in this season!:p

LFC in Exile
05/03/2006, 11:37 AM

Watch out or he'll have you on Page 3 of the fanzine. I think that's his usual chat up line. :)

gael353
05/03/2006, 2:12 PM
Now now the ladies or girls have always had a choice or have come to me requesting to be in the fine publication that was our fanzine.

4tothefloor
05/03/2006, 5:58 PM
Brad's a minger compared to Trev!
So what's the catch?

Magicme
06/03/2006, 8:49 AM
So what's the catch?

He's a limerick man.....:D