PDA

View Full Version : Rep of Ire v Sweden *** SOLD OUT ***

Naitch
28/02/2006, 3:06 PM
Good to see even though its a friendly that we can still shift over 40,000 tickets

soccerc
28/02/2006, 3:14 PM
Good to see even though its a friendly that we can still shift over 40,000 tickets

Sold Out?

This is from the FAI less than an hour ago

A limited number of tickets are available for tomorrow evening’s game at Tolka Park or FAI Headquarters, 80 Merrion Square during office hours today and tomorrow.

Block G Raptor
28/02/2006, 3:18 PM
Ticket master is sold out ! tried to get tickets on there on saturday

Bluetonic
28/02/2006, 3:21 PM
It's only sold out on ticketmaster as they don't want the hassle of processing orders in the days leading up to the match and then having to arrange for them to be picked up.

Peadar
28/02/2006, 3:26 PM

What a joke!
I got an e-mail from a friend who's office got a lash of tickets for free.
Most of them have never been to an Ireland game and many couldn't care less if they go at all.

The funniest bit was her question, "What is the north stand like? Will it be warm?" Needless to say, she wasn't impressed when I described the conditions on the north terrace in early March.

onenilgameover
28/02/2006, 3:34 PM
What a joke!
I got an e-mail from a friend who's office got a lash of tickets for free.
Most of them have never been to an Ireland game and many couldn't care less if they go at all.

The funniest bit was her question, "What is the north stand like? Will it be warm?" Needless to say, she wasn't impressed when I described the conditions on the north terrace in early March.

Thats funny...I like the ''will it be warm bit'' me boIIox it will!

silentbob
28/02/2006, 4:41 PM
I was just down there getting my tickets. It seems that they have tickets left for the North Terrace and the East open terrace, so either way if it rains you are getting wet!! My advice is to go for North Terrace. If its very windy and raining theres shelter in numbers, but if you are in the east open terrace you dont have a chance!!

Jerry The Saint
01/03/2006, 9:18 AM
The funniest bit was her question, "What is the north stand like? Will it be warm?"

It's one thing to be completely clueless about football but not to know whether you can expect it to be cold or not in Ireland in early-March:confused: :eek: You should have told her that the FAI arrange for the Gulf Stream to be specially diverted through Lansdowne Rd on match nights so she should wear a bikini.:D

Maybe people who slag off the "suits" for being ignorant about the game they're watching are being unfair. Maybe they're all just really simple.

BohDiddley
01/03/2006, 7:00 PM
Ticket master is sold out ! tried to get tickets on there on saturday
Same happened to me. I could take it or leave it, but this caused disappointment for several kids. If TM are sold out, they should be obliged to say that this does not mean that the whole event is sold out.