PDA

View Full Version : GUST have spare North Terrace tickets

Patrick Dunne
28/02/2006, 12:45 PM
Galway United Supporters Trust have spare North Terrace tickets available at E20 each. Call Ronan at (087) 6972823 for details, he will be outside the Beggars Bush from 5.30pm on.

Patrick Dunne
02/03/2006, 12:48 PM
A small number of supporters couldnt attend the game on Wednesday.
Its not easy to attend all friendlies all of the time, especially if it involves
a 260 mile round trip.

We have no part-time supporters in our rank and file, I can promise you that.
We run buses to all international games as well as Eircom League games.

Terry
02/03/2006, 12:52 PM
For the first time since the FAI started giving EL clubs tickets we didnt use them all (there was only a few left, not many), and all of a sudden you want our allocation cut back? Nonsense:rolleyes: you know nothing of what your talking about!!

Bald Student
02/03/2006, 1:10 PM
but if the GUST cannot sell tickets to friendly matchs to its members the fai should cut their allocation cause its obvious they have a number of part time supports in their rank and file

if they cant be arsed to come to a friendly game, i dont want them going to qualifiers IMOIt happens, I'm sure, every game and with every reasonably sized allocation that a few people can't come. That's not a problem for us because we're only about 2 miles from Lansdown so we can pass a ticket on at short notice. Galway don't have that luxury and there's nothing wrong with them coming on here to make sure all their tickets get used.

NY Hoop
02/03/2006, 1:36 PM
To be fair, IMO the Galway fans I've met at Ireland games(Home & Away) are some of the best on the circuit.....a particular gent:eek: from Mayo & his posse springs to mind!

LOL! He defo wasnt there last night!

Zooleire you're talking nonsense.

LOL

Ash
02/03/2006, 3:18 PM
To be fair, IMO the Galway fans I've met at Ireland games(Home & Away) are some of the best on the circuit.....a particular gent:eek: from Mayo & his posse springs to mind!

Sounds like Galway Brian From Mayo :)