PDA

View Full Version : Have Chelski signed Ballack?

HuRya
28/02/2006, 8:34 AM
Can anyone enlighten me on whether or not he is joining in the summer..Heard it briefly on sky news this morning.

Terry
28/02/2006, 8:45 AM
Can anyone enlighten me on whether or not he is joining in the summer..Heard it briefly on sky news this morning.

there saying that chelski have offered him £121,000 a week to play for them, which apparently but a big smile on his face !!!

they are also saying that they are talking with shevcheko as well!

If this is the case, thats the premiership wrapped up for another 2 or 3 seasons !!!

superfrank
28/02/2006, 10:38 AM
there saying that chelski have offered him £121,000 a week to play for them, which apparently but a big smile on his face !!!

they are also saying that they are talking with shevcheko as well!
That is disgutsing!! Too much money.

As for Sheva, I don't like him. A good player though.

Another rumour I heard was Eto'o. I personally wouldn't have him. I can't stand him and he is very much overrated.

Dodge
28/02/2006, 10:53 AM
Eto'o is the best striker in europe IMO. Good chance he'll go to Chelsea but dependant on Henry going to Barcelona

drinkfeckarse
28/02/2006, 11:41 AM
I'd be surprised if Eto'o ever ended up at Chelsea given the amounts of times he's slagged them off. Didn't he say before last seasons Champions League tie that he'd never go there and that Rijkaard was a much better coach than Mourinho?? Although money talks at the end of the day......

Roo69
28/02/2006, 12:20 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4758680.stm

Bayern Munich midfielder Michael Ballack has denied reports that he has agreed a four-year deal with Chelsea.
According to the Daily Mail, Ballack - who is a free agent in the summer - was offered a contract worth £121,000 a week during talks in London in January.

But Ballack, 29, issued a statement saying: "I have not signed anything and I was also not in London."

Ballack's agent Michael Becker told BBC Sport: "There was contact with Chelsea in January that was not followed up."

Bayern and Chelsea have refused to comment on the story.

Ballack is in Florence preparing for Germany's World Cup warm-up match against Italy on Wednesday.

mypost
28/02/2006, 12:29 PM
Have Chelski signed Ballack?

:rolleyes: No :o

drinkfeckarse
28/02/2006, 2:17 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4758680.stm

was offered a contract worth £121,000 a week

He's a good player but I wouldn't give him half that amount:eek:

Clifford
28/02/2006, 3:10 PM
He's a good player but I wouldn't give him half that amount:eek:

If your throwing it around could you give me half that amount? I'm good in the box!! :D

drinkfeckarse
28/02/2006, 3:16 PM
I'm good in the box!! :D

If you say so, will the wife back that statement up??:eek: :D

ThatGuy
02/03/2006, 2:59 PM
Where would Ballack fit in the Chelsea team? Surely Lampard would have to make way to accomodate him? You couldn't drop Lampard could you? Surely Makalele would only be replaced by another defensive midfielder, and Ballack wouldn't join them to sit on the bench?

Dodge
02/03/2006, 3:38 PM
Gudjonsson is currently playing in central midfield Ballack would take his place

Kingdom
02/03/2006, 3:38 PM
Where would Ballack fit in the Chelsea team? Surely Lampard would have to make way to accomodate him? You couldn't drop Lampard could you? Surely Makalele would only be replaced by another defensive midfielder, and Ballack wouldn't join them to sit on the bench?

Makalele will be gone in the summer, with Essien dropping back to fill the holding role. Leaving Lampard and Ballack to roam.

Chelski have a good young black player who ahs played the FA Cup and League cup this season. Could be called Sokora? Has been shadowing Makalele all season in an attempt to groom a younger version. Apparently.

anto1208
02/03/2006, 3:44 PM
Ballack will join chelsea on a bosman this summer , he was ment to be joining real but with the change in management / president he is unsure .

unless some one better comes in for him ( barca ) i reckon he ll be at the bridge , he will be playing as a striker dropping deep

Clifford
02/03/2006, 3:49 PM
Makalele will be gone in the summer, with Essien dropping back to fill the holding role. Leaving Lampard and Ballack to roam.

Chelski have a good young black player who ahs played the FA Cup and League cup this season. Could be called Sokora? Has been shadowing Makalele all season in an attempt to groom a younger version. Apparently.

Lassana Diarra is the guy your thinking of I reckon. If Ballack does indeed sell out to the dollar/rouble I reckon you've got it spot on as to the plan for him. The rest of us are truly buggered then, title over by Chrimbo again, especially if they get a decent striker into the bargain.

superfrank
02/03/2006, 3:50 PM
Do you mean Lassana Diarra?? I think he's only 19, signed from Le Havre in the summer.

I think "Sokora" is Didier Zokora at St. Etienne, someone who Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal have been linked with.

Kingdom
02/03/2006, 4:14 PM
Do you mean Lassana Diarra?? I think he's only 19, signed from Le Havre in the summer.

I think "Sokora" is Didier Zokora at St. Etienne, someone who Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal have been linked with.

Spot on both Frank and Clifford funny enough! Lassana Diarra was the guy I was on about. World Soccer/ 4-4-2 had an article on him. He will be Makelele's replacement.
But as Frank points out, Didier Zokora is being tracked also. Which would mean we'd all be fcuked.

renovater
02/03/2006, 9:36 PM
I believe both camps tried to keep the lid on it but someone leek it to the press
send for a plumper
there is no reason in thinking he wont sign because once Chelsea say they are talking well he on his way
regards to Eto looks like after the spanish fined the club €6000 for the abuse to Eto
looks like he be taking a map of famous places to see and do around London during the summer recess and stacking his bank account with red roms money.
that looks like the two signings for the summer done and dusted enjoy ya holidays lads
there will be a couple to leave in the summer the russian for one who's on loan and johnson the other.

Risteard
03/03/2006, 12:03 PM
I'd say this could be on (http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=367994&CPID=8&clid=&lid=4163&title=Huth+welcomes+Ballack+interest) alright. Also there's loads of reports now about Lampard possibly on his way to Barca if that goes through.
Ballacks a better player but would be 30 by the time he makes his debut.
Stick with Lampard i'd say.

superfrank
03/03/2006, 3:22 PM
Also there's loads of reports now about Lampard possibly on his way to Barca if that goes through.

I do not for a minute believe that. I can't see why Lampard would leave and to, of all places, Barca?? Obviously with us being ridiculously rich it can't be about money and why would he join Barca after all the crap between the two clubs. It's as ridiculous as Eto'o joining us. It ain't gonna happen.

Risteard
03/03/2006, 5:24 PM
I understand your scepticism superfrank.
The only reasons i can think of is either
1. Jose wants Ballack instead (unlikely as this isn't a reason for Lampard to leave as such or
2. Believes he has a better chance of winning the Champions League. (more likely than 1.

superfrank
03/03/2006, 5:38 PM
Why would you drop the second best player in Europe and the World (officailly) who has unbelievable fitness levels for someone older and who'll just be there for the money?

Kingdom
03/03/2006, 5:42 PM
I do not for a minute believe that. I can't see why Lampard would leave and to, of all places, Barca?? Obviously with us being ridiculously rich it can't be about money and why would he join Barca after all the crap between the two clubs. It's as ridiculous as Eto'o joining us. It ain't gonna happen.
Isn't his soon to be wife Catalan?

renovater
03/03/2006, 7:04 PM
I'd say this could be on (http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=367994&CPID=8&clid=&lid=4163&title=Huth+welcomes+Ballack+interest) alright. Also there's loads of reports now about Lampard possibly on his way to Barca if that goes through.
Ballacks a better player but would be 30 by the time he makes his debut.
Stick with Lampard i'd say.
Regards to lamps you dont sell the crown jewels and ballack on the way.
the way for ballack has already been made by the russian make way back home
after the performance of some players in the Fa cup game against Colchester there will be others.simply didn't make the grade.
you must remember he wants the best 22 players not the next best thing.