PDA

View Full Version : Drink Driving in Kenya

Thunderblaster
27/02/2006, 8:25 PM
I was in an alehouse over the weekend and I heard a story taken from a newspaper article about drink driving in Kenya. Police out there were concerned about the problem and started to breathalyse drivers out there. One driver was caught over the limit and was summonsed to appear at the local Magistrates. The man's lawyer asked the magistrate what law was broken. The magistrate checked up the Kenyan road traffic laws and came up with nothing, therefore drink driving is legal in Kenya and the defendant was let off on a technicallity. All others charged for the same offence had their charges dropped. Some country!!:D

Block G Raptor
27/02/2006, 10:23 PM
jaysus the death toll on their roads must nearly rival ours:D

CollegeTillIDie
01/03/2006, 7:19 AM
I was in an alehouse over the weekend and I heard a story taken from a newspaper article about drink driving in Kenya. Police out there were concerned about the problem and started to breathalyse drivers out there. One driver was caught over the limit and was summonsed to appear at the local Magistrates. The man's lawyer asked the magistrate what law was broken. The magistrate checked up the Kenyan road traffic laws and came up with nothing, therefore drink driving is legal in Kenya and the defendant was let off on a technicallity. All others charged for the same offence had their charges dropped. Some country!!:D

Thing is though are the drivers elephant's when their drunk? or do they just see Pink Ones ?:D

Thunderblaster
02/03/2006, 9:17 PM
Nice and funny!!