25/02/2006, 6:12 PM
Scotland 18-12 England
looks like the win over france was no fluke

CollegeTillIDie
25/02/2006, 7:00 PM
Great win for the Scots!

finlma
27/02/2006, 9:36 AM
They don't have a hope of winning the 6 Nations. Fair play to them for beating England but they really got them on an off day. We'll easily best the Scots and France or England will win the tournament.

Dodge
27/02/2006, 9:39 AM
Think we've as much chance as England tbh.

finlma
27/02/2006, 9:55 AM
Think we've as much chance as England tbh.

The fast that we have to play them in Twickenham makes it difficult - I'd definitely fancy our chances if we played them at home. I think France will beat England and hammer Wales. Thus beating us on points difference even if we win the last 2 games.

Dodge
27/02/2006, 10:18 AM
Agree with France. Just think England look fairly poor. By the time they face us they'll be out of it too

Stuttgart88
27/02/2006, 12:04 PM
Great result for Ireland but half-decent performance at best. Jones' injury made all the difference. Henson's just a tart.

Still, when will an Irish team go through a game without at least half-a-dozen basic handling errors? Infuriating.

Watching all these games at the weekend, just tells me that the World Cup is New Zealand's to lose. England can probably raise their game but unless NZ choke or Sth Africa plays to their very best it's in the bag.

Extraordinary how slick & confident the Scots awere. Did you see them recycling possession from their own set-pieces inside their own 22 late in the game? Could you imagine us trying to do that???

Soko
27/02/2006, 3:46 PM
Watching all these games at the weekend, just tells me that the World Cup is New Zealand's to lose. England can probably raise their game but unless NZ choke or Sth Africa plays to their very best it's in the bag.

Now where have we heard that before? The last 3 World Cups were NZ to lose and they lost them all.

Extraordinary how slick & confident the Scots awere. Did you see them recycling possession from their own set-pieces inside their own 22 late in the game? Could you imagine us trying to do that???

Scotland were far from slick. We'll beat them by 15 points and hopefully beat England too.