PDA

View Full Version : Subscribed Threads

Dodge
23/02/2006, 11:39 AM
Just noticed a thread I'm involved has me down as subscribing to it. I didn't do it so i presume it happens if I post/view it a certain number of times? Anyone able to confirm/deny?

dahamsta
23/02/2006, 11:55 AM
See Edit Options > Messaging & Notification > Default Thread Subscription Mode.

Dodge
23/02/2006, 11:59 AM
But I have "Do not subsribe" checked? I probably subscribed to it (possibly when viewiing the printable thread). Just making sure nothing new was introduced. Cheers

John83
23/02/2006, 8:46 PM
But I have "Do not subsribe" checked? I probably subscribed to it (possibly when viewiing the printable thread). Just making sure nothing new was introduced. Cheers
You might have moved the dropdown menu by accident while posting a reply. It's down by the attachments button.

Dodge
23/02/2006, 11:17 PM
Where's the attachments button?

John83
28/02/2006, 7:33 PM
Where's the attachments button?
Click quote on this post, scroll down a bit. It's in the "Additional Options" immediately below the WYSIWYG editor. That's the white box with the smilies around it. :)

Dodge
28/02/2006, 7:49 PM
Click quote on this post, scroll down a bit. It's in the "Additional Options" immediately below the WYSIWYG editor. That's the white box with the smilies around it. :)
Cheers. Honestly never seen that before

Schumi
01/03/2006, 1:12 PM
All I see in the Additional Options bit is:

Miscellaneous Options
Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text
Thread Subscription
Notification Type:
Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
I don't see an Attachment button. :confused:

John83
02/03/2006, 10:06 AM
All I see in the Additional Options bit is:

I don't see an Attachment button. :confused:
Should be between "Disable smilies in text" and "Thread Subscription".
How do you attach something?

Schumi
02/03/2006, 1:43 PM
Should be between "Disable smilies in text" and "Thread Subscription".Not there. http://photobucket.com/albums/v239/SchumiUCD/AdditionalOptions.jpg

How do you attach something?That's what I'm wondering!

John83
02/03/2006, 5:23 PM
Not there. http://photobucket.com/albums/v239/SchumiUCD/AdditionalOptions.jpg

That's what I'm wondering!
Looks like a question for our glorious leader!