PDA

View Full Version : Going Cold Turkey

anto1208
23/02/2006, 9:43 AM
any one watching this do ye think reality tv has gone a step too far or actually done some good , if you have nt seen it its a show filming (big bro style) 3 people as they go cold turkey giving up heroin .

i first thought it should nt be on but after seeing it i now think it should be shown in every school in the country

Block G Raptor
23/02/2006, 11:45 AM
Havn't seen it but can see the value of it alright

drinkfeckarse
23/02/2006, 12:47 PM
Haven't watched it either but when I read about it I thought that it was taking things too far. As I say, I haven't actually seen it though....

anto1208
23/02/2006, 12:55 PM
Haven't watched it either but when I read about it I thought that it was taking things too far. As I say, I haven't actually seen it though....

well it does nt really revel in them making an ass of them selves on tv , it actually is pretty good loads of doctors on it talking you through whats going on and is actually very interesting and would turn you off the old smack !!

Dr.Nightdub
23/02/2006, 11:26 PM
For those of you with digital TV:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/mischief/lets_make.shtml

Thu 2 Mar at 02:50 on BBC Three

"The prize is £100,000 [each] for the first ones to get pregnant. Is that something you would be interested in taking part in?" "Yeah, because that would be more of a challenge for me... being gay..."
Auditions for Let's Make a Baby

After Kinga and Makosi's antics on Big Brother last summer, Greg Dyke asked the question at the Edinburgh TV Festival - "How low can Reality TV go?"
Mischief: Let's Make A Baby sets out to answer that question.

Mischief sets up its own independent production company, 'Smile UR ON TV', hires Danny - a comedian with no TV experience - as its Managing Director, and invents a tasteless reality format called 'Let's Make a Baby: the Race to Conceive Britain's First Reality TV Baby’.

Danny then takes the proposal to Europe's biggest TV sales fair, MIPCOM, to see if the world's TV channels will buy it. What does the TV industry think of this brand new reality proposal, does Danny get any takers, and is there anybody out there willing to take part?

The results are truly hilarious and amazing.