PDA

View Full Version : Should Roy Keane apologise?

pete
28/05/2002, 4:32 PM
Time for another poll...........

Neil
28/05/2002, 4:38 PM
He should, but I wouldn't take the ***** back.

kilbrin
28/05/2002, 6:02 PM
He should, but only for the teams sake.

A face
28/05/2002, 8:19 PM
but only as a means of getting back out to Japan, Roy should not of had to start an arguement if McCarthy was doing his job properly, Himself and Ray Tracy had gone to Siapan and said everything is OK, ..... and it wasn't, this along with the fact, this is his first competition in eight years and now that the heat is on, he cant handle it. He is obviously not able for the job, he cant man manage so let be done with him already ..... Mick McCarthy .... You are ..... The weakest link. And the fact the players turned on Roy, i'd Mick had something to do with that.

Neil
28/05/2002, 8:31 PM
Originally posted by A face
Mick McCarthy .... You are ..... The weakest link. And the fact the players turned on Roy, i'd Mick had something to do with that.

I heard Mick shot JFK too!

G'wan ya ******..... :D

James
28/05/2002, 8:32 PM
Originally posted by Neil

i thought roy keane shot the ****ing american **** :)

btw agree with ya face, even if i hated mccarthy's guts i'd have put that to one side and apologised to play in the world cup and represent my country

The Legend
28/05/2002, 8:46 PM
well its over now...

.. if the FAI doesn't burn in the worst kind of hell for this... we might as well all go f**king home!

Éanna
29/05/2002, 2:47 PM
Originally posted by Neil

G'wan ya ******..... :D
I heard he has a few a-bombs with him and he's planning to destroy the world cos a few people were mean to him. For fcuks sake- keane was the one who cursed mccarthy from a height, so of course he should apologise-spoilt brat.