PDA

View Full Version : Car for Sale

soccerc
22/02/2006, 7:36 PM
I've cleared this with Dahamsta before posting, if anyone is unhappy then mods please delete.

I am selling my 2003 Skoda Octavia for €11250, retail price €13750

Just in case anyone has any doubts about Skoda's I've every confidence in them and have bought another new one!
Contact me if interested or pass on details to anyone you know looking for a very well maintained low mileage car.

DETAILS
2003 Octavia 1.4 16V Ambiente
Engine: 1.4 Petrol
Bodytype: Hatchback
Transmission: Manual
Price: €11,250
Year: 2003
Colour: Metallic Admiral Blue
Mileage: 17,800 miles / 28,646 kilometers
Owners: 1
Doors: 5
Summary: Immaculate low mileage, one owner, Skoda Octavia 1.4 Ambiente with full dealer service history. Spotless interior,Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Immobiliser, Drivers Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, CD Player with 8 Speakers, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Rear Head Rests, excellently maintained. Comments: Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Immobiliser, Driver's Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Radio Cassette, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Rear Head Rests

Drumcondra Red
22/02/2006, 8:24 PM
Where's it registered? Is it a Dublin reg? That can make a difference with price, where are you getting your prices from? Any accident history, work done or work needed? I can have a look into buyers for you (its my job) if you want anymore help pm me, also put it on carzone, best selling site for cars by far!!!

soccerc
22/02/2006, 8:30 PM
Where's it registered? Is it a Dublin reg? That can make a difference with price, where are you getting your prices from? Any accident history, work done or work needed? I can have a look into buyers for you (its my job) if you want anymore help pm me, also put it on carzone, best selling site for cars by far!!!

Registered in Dublin 03D

Retail price is dealer price across the country - I didn't trade in as I was getting screwed.

Car is absolutely mint, no crashes bumps or dents, Full service history and only 18K miles.

It's on carzone but no bites

Just to re-iterate I've every confidence in the make and model so have bought another new one!

Drumcondra Red
23/02/2006, 8:10 AM
EDIT: Is this it? http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=334107 Word of advice, get rid of the air freshener and open your windows for a couple of hours, smell is a big factor, it looks clean enough, and at that price I'm surprised people aren't jumping at it! If its a smokers car get some fabreeze or something similar, but stay away from those car air fresheners, they're manky!

Peadar
23/02/2006, 9:09 AM
Febreze is brilliant and then leave the windows open for a few hours.
You might need to take the car outside of Dublin for a while if you're going to leave the windows open. :D

pete
23/02/2006, 10:08 AM
Febreze is brilliant and then leave the windows open for a few hours.

Yeah that stuff is great for getting rid of nasty smells.

Does your Skoda come with gloves?

soccerc
23/02/2006, 10:45 AM
EDIT: Is this it? http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=334107 Word of advice, get rid of the air freshener and open your windows for a couple of hours, smell is a big factor, it looks clean enough, and at that price I'm surprised people aren't jumping at it! If its a smokers car get some fabreeze or something similar, but stay away from those car air fresheners, they're manky!
There is no air freshener in it. It's been well febreezed, trust me.

Pete: The Gloves are an optional extra but the heated rear screen helps keep the hands warm:p

Rover 2 U
23/02/2006, 10:59 AM
it must perform like a dog does it not. a 1.4 engine on a body that size has to take it's toll. 75Bhp, 0-60 in 15 odd seconds and that was when it was new. having said that it does looks live a lovely example. nicely kept and maintained. you shouldn't have too much trouble selling it.

Drumcondra Red
23/02/2006, 11:07 AM
There is no air freshener in it. It's been well febreezed, trust me.

There's one hanging from the rearview mirror in the picture! :p :cool:

soccerc
23/02/2006, 11:17 AM
There's one hanging from the rearview mirror in the picture! :p :cool:
DR, look again closely -

what you can see is not an air freshener but the pillar of the window in the background in the side on photo and in the other its the point of a car park post.

Although granted at a quick glance the latter does suspiciously look like one of those magic tree's that taxi men love, especially the vanilla - YUK

Anyway when I did have an air freshener it was the Pat's crest one, smelt awful but showed the colours