PDA

View Full Version : Potential Limerick OT Managers

Goals4fun
22/02/2006, 2:36 PM
so i have read many times that this player should be in the squad and that player should be, he is useless etc etc.
so now in black and white why not pick your selection for the Limerick OT squad (i will give you 20 players to allow for injuries etc) to see what you come up with.

barryk
22/02/2006, 5:43 PM
so i have read many times that this player should be in the squad and that player should be, he is useless etc etc.
so now in black and white why not pick your selection for the Limerick OT squad (i will give you 20 players to allow for injuries etc) to see what you come up with.

I think the team listed in the Leader was as good a 12 as you could get. They were Ben Spicer (ULAA), Martin Neary (Fairview), Declan Considine (Pike Rvs), Colm Enright (Pike Rvs), Mark Houlihan (Janesboro), Barry Heffernan (Fairview Rgs), Jason Purcell (Fairview Rgs), Robbie Coombs (ULAA), James Foley (Charleville), Keith Hartnett (Pike Rvs), Ronan Sherlock (Janesboro) and Anthony Cusack (ULAA). Add in Gordon Stewart (Carew), Philip Purcell, (Park) Billy Tynan (Granville), Robbie Earls, David Dunphy (Balla), Mike Behan (Regional) Alan Barry, and Jon Lyne (Janesboro).
I would ask Pat Mullally to manage the side that would ensure Pike's involvement with Dom Considine of Wembley assising him.

hoops12
22/02/2006, 9:32 PM
I think the team listed in the Leader was as good a 12 as you could get. They were Ben Spicer (ULAA), Martin Neary (Fairview), Declan Considine (Pike Rvs), Colm Enright (Pike Rvs), Mark Houlihan (Janesboro), Barry Heffernan (Fairview Rgs), Jason Purcell (Fairview Rgs), Robbie Coombs (ULAA), James Foley (Charleville), Keith Hartnett (Pike Rvs), Ronan Sherlock (Janesboro) and Anthony Cusack (ULAA). Add in Gordon Stewart (Carew), Philip Purcell, (Park) Billy Tynan (Granville), Robbie Earls, David Dunphy (Balla), Mike Behan (Regional) Alan Barry, and Jon Lyne (Janesboro).
I would ask Pat Mullally to manage the side that would ensure Pike's involvement with Dom Considine of Wembley assising him.

there is,nt many would disagree with that.

Goals4fun
23/02/2006, 7:08 AM

that would seem to be a strong squad !! i admit it would be stronger that the current one

see's it
23/02/2006, 8:11 AM
add Rossi,kevin fitz,dave morris,james ryan,shane o connor,danny galvin,mark sheehan..............

Happy Zapper
23/02/2006, 2:27 PM

Mark Houlihan?????????
Declan Considine?
Alan Barry??
Philip Purcell?

Gentle Ben
23/02/2006, 2:41 PM
Mark Houlihan?????????
Declan Considine?
Alan Barry??
Philip Purcell?

I would agree with that also,

gotribe
07/03/2006, 12:54 AM
i agree also, i think limerick is full of skangers

see's it
07/03/2006, 8:08 AM
i agree also, i think limerick is full of skangers

This has to be the greatest reply ever on foot.ie.How long did it take you to come up with that?