PDA

View Full Version : Players wanted Roy to apologise

pete
28/05/2002, 10:40 AM
soccercentral (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=7193&mainheading=Republic+of+Ireland&viewstory=yes)

Niall Quinn seems to be saying the squad were looking for an apology from Roy is last nigths interview & would receive him back then.....

Has Roys stubbornish deny his chance at the WC?

Neil
28/05/2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by pete

Has Roys stubbornish deny his chance at the WC?

Some sense being spoken at last!

Roy (and his band of blinkered followers) are blaming everyone but themselves. If he grew up and stopped acting like a spoilt brat he might play in the WC.

Personally I think it's too late though. I've seen enough of the baby.

patsh
28/05/2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Neil

Roy (and his band of blinkered followers) are blaming everyone but themselves. If he grew up and stopped acting like a spoilt brat he might play in the WC.
Amazing. Neil you are of course seeing everything with 20/20 vision and total sense. I,on the other hand, am blinkered and should hang my head in shame. Why should I balme myself for anything?
State your reasons for your "prima donna" accusations and why I should hang my head in shame. Rational, logical, well thought out reasons, not "because I should".

Éanna
29/05/2002, 2:29 PM
Originally posted by Neil

Agreed. Blinkered is exactly what they are. I'm no MacCarthy fan, but he was spot on in throwing Keane out and not taking him back.