PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck to

MariborKev
19/02/2006, 2:30 AM
all the eircom League competing in the 2006 Setanta Sports Cup

Lets hope that Derry, Drogheda, Shelbourne and Cork all do the competition proud.....

Less than 48 hours until competitive football returns for some of us:D

Dodge
19/02/2006, 2:35 AM
Best of luck to Drogheda and Derry. A small bit of luck to Cork (who won't need it). Shels can **** off. I hope they get hammered in every game

James
19/02/2006, 2:37 AM
i think we'll be fine in our group, wud love to be heading to port on monday, had a great trip up there last season.
derry v linfield for a tv opener will be def worth watching though

looking forward to start of it all now

best of luck to derry city, drogs and cork city

ccfcgirl
19/02/2006, 3:16 AM
Best of luck to all teams especially Cork City

De Town
19/02/2006, 9:52 AM
Good Luck to Derry. **** the rest of ye.

pete
19/02/2006, 10:51 AM
Lets hope for good entertaining games, with loads of goals & improved attendances. 32 hours to live football. Looking forward to bit of banter with the Portadown fans tomorrow.

I think we might start slowely having no competitive games but with 4 games in each group & top 2 qualifying it allows a slow start.

Anto McC
19/02/2006, 12:15 PM
Jealousy is a terrible,terrible thing :rolleyes:

MrJoeSoap
19/02/2006, 12:23 PM
Best of luck to Drogheda and Derry. A small bit of luck to Cork (who won't need it). Shels can **** off. I hope they get hammered in every game

Rofl! Can I subscribe to your newsletter please?

Dying to get back into the swing of things, haven't looked forward to a new season this much since... well... last season!

sligoman
19/02/2006, 12:37 PM
Good luck to Derry, Drogheda and Shels!(in that order):). Failing that, I hope an EL team wins.

CollegeTillIDie
19/02/2006, 3:42 PM
Good Luck to Derry. **** the rest of ye.

Hmmmm do I detect the smell of sour grapes here?:D

Maz
19/02/2006, 3:52 PM
Best of luck to all!! Not gonna exclude anyone!

CollegeTillIDie
19/02/2006, 3:53 PM
Maz

You are a shining example to all... here here ... Good luck to all the EL clubs!

Maz
19/02/2006, 3:53 PM
Maz

You are a shining example to all... here here ... Good luck to all the EL clubs!
Are you only seeing this now!!! :p

A face
19/02/2006, 4:25 PM
Best of luck to all!! Not gonna exclude anyone!

I wouldn't have doubted you for a second Maz !! ;)

TonyD
19/02/2006, 5:35 PM

Amen to that. :D :D And by the way, Anto, don't confuse jealousy with hatred.:p

harpskid
19/02/2006, 9:44 PM
Good luck all :ball:

Anto McC
19/02/2006, 10:19 PM
And by the way, Anto, don't confuse jealousy with hatred.:p

I know all about your type of hatred,you hate Shels because you are jealous of their sucsess

Dodge
19/02/2006, 10:52 PM
No I hated shels back when we were better than them. Still are better, just haven't got the results to prove it

Anto McC
19/02/2006, 10:53 PM
Still are better, just haven't got the results to prove it

Says it all really :D

Dodge
19/02/2006, 10:56 PM
better people, better club...

Anto McC
19/02/2006, 11:02 PM
better people, better club...

Because thats what counts,sure who wants a sucessful club when you can say that your club has lovely people in it,who'll probably make you a cup of tea when you pop around :rolleyes:

sfc red
19/02/2006, 11:18 PM
Mansfield Town are then officially the best team in the world...the tea lady's a great woman.

EireBadBoy
20/02/2006, 1:08 AM
Because thats what counts,sure who wants a sucessful club when you can say that your club has lovely people in it,who'll probably make you a cup of tea when you pop around :rolleyes:

No cups of tea in Tolka then, disgrace!

Block G Raptor
20/02/2006, 8:47 AM

What he said :D

BohDiddley
20/02/2006, 9:22 AM
all the eircom League competing in the 2006 Setanta Sports Cup

Lets hope that Derry, Drogheda, Shelbourne and Cork all do the competition proud.....

Less than 48 hours until competitive football returns for some of us:D
So much for the spirit of all-island football!
For my part, as an onlooker :rolleyes:, I'd like to wish the best of luck to all of the Setanta Cup clubs taking part in the ... Setanta Cup. Great competition -- maybe we'll be there next year.

Hulsey
20/02/2006, 11:04 AM
Since most of the "jealous" lot on here are hoping for a disasterous shels cup run, I'll wish you's good luck:D . Jayo for top scorer. Good luck Drogs too, but being honest I feel indifferent towards cork and derry. Looking forward to watching as a neutral untill next year:p .

Dassa
20/02/2006, 11:29 AM
Good luck to all the IL sides in the competition, heading to watch Linfield Derry match tonight so hoping for a good game. Heres hoping that the trophy stays in the North, and with 5 out of 8 sides it looks pretty good;)

Raheny Red
20/02/2006, 12:16 PM
CLICK (http://forum.shelbournefc.ie/chat/viewtopic.php?p=64137#64137)

Speranza
20/02/2006, 12:26 PM
Hope all the EL sides come out on top even Shels:p . Good Luck!

Jerry The Saint
20/02/2006, 12:26 PM
Best of luck to all the Irish teams competing in the Setanta Cup. HUZZAH!!1!

Indeed best of luck to all teams competing in all tournaments across the world. I hope they do us proud. God bless us everyone!

Maz
20/02/2006, 12:29 PM
Best of luck to all the Irish teams competing in the Setanta Cup. HUZZAH!!1!

Indeed best of luck to all teams competing in all tournaments across the world. I hope they do us proud. God bless us everyone!

Amen to that :D

De Town
25/02/2006, 12:06 PM
Hmmmm do I detect the smell of sour grapes here?:D
Don't like Shels coz they took dillo:(
Just don't like cork and drogs in general

desaintsno.12
27/02/2006, 2:12 PM
cork and derry are better than Shels and their seems to be little or no hatred towards them. maybe de shels fans should realise it's just pure hatred and not jealousy, everything from ollie to fenlon and de fact that u's think u can do what u want in the league.credit to shels for how they have done in europe but how they behave and how they got where they are is what drives peopole to hate them.scum

Raheny Red
27/02/2006, 2:36 PM
Thanks very much; Des ate snow :rolleyes:

Do you think we care if we are hated or not

I love it :)

higgins
27/02/2006, 4:20 PM
cork and derry are better than Shels and their seems to be little or no hatred towards them. maybe de shels fans should realise it's just pure hatred and not jealousy, everything from ollie to fenlon and de fact that u's think u can do what u want in the league.credit to shels for how they have done in europe but how they behave and how they got where they are is what drives peopole to hate them.scum

Cork and Derry where the better teams LAST season :) ...
Season has started in a way and at the moment shels are the leading club with a 3-0 win.

You cant live on past glory! as Im sure you know from when St Pats used to be the best team :D

Raheny Red
27/02/2006, 8:23 PM
Just watching the Village V Suburbs right now, just wondering did anyone else see the camera on the Cork bench - what is that all about?? :confused:

Like that is a waste of a feckin' camera :mad:

sfc red
28/02/2006, 10:20 PM
The camerawork was appalling at our game tonight. It was either on Heary getting stitches or Forde all night :rolleyes:

Dodge
01/03/2006, 12:29 AM
Just watching the Village V Suburbs right now, just wondering did anyone else see the camera on the Cork bench - what is that all about?? :confused:

Like that is a waste of a feckin' camera :mad:
Had one for last weeks games too. Good idea IMO

Raheny Red
01/03/2006, 10:10 AM
Yeh, it was in the Shels dug out as well last night but I think it would be suited better in the top corner of the net, so they can catch those excellent 30 yard strikes>.......;) :cool: ;)

CollegeTillIDie
03/03/2006, 6:50 AM
Yeh, it was in the Shels dug out as well last night but I think it would be suited better in the top corner of the net, so they can catch those excellent 30 yard strikes>...... ;)

Yes but when the ball hits the camera it would smash like !:confused:

Raheny Red
04/03/2006, 1:55 PM
No, no, you simply but it on one of the poles behind the net like they do in top European leagues...:)