PDA

View Full Version : Cobh Ramblers v Cork City 3rd March

Dj Duffer
17/02/2006, 9:01 PM
How many city supporters will be at this friendly game do ye reckon?

A face
18/02/2006, 12:55 AM
How many city supporters will be at this friendly game do ye reckon?

Jebus ... stacks of people at that one .... good run out for ye before Kilkenny City .... i'd expect a few hundred City fans at least.

Risteard
03/03/2006, 10:06 AM
Any idea how many euros one must foresake in order to gain entrance?

ccfcgirl
03/03/2006, 2:44 PM
I dont think there will be much city fans at this tonight.Advertising was very poor for the game.

nismo
03/03/2006, 10:18 PM
good few city fans there!

we won the game 2-1

citybone
04/03/2006, 1:19 AM
well done ramblers yee wanted to win more

please sign the petition in my singnature

ccfcman
04/03/2006, 9:57 AM
Please remove "We the city fans...." you do not reperesent city fans and dont mascarade that you do.

citybone
04/03/2006, 1:19 PM
Please remove "We the city fans...." you do not reperesent city fans and dont mascarade that you do.
its not my petition but if you go onto http://corkcityfc.ie/forums/index.php?act=idx celtic fans and city fans are a small minority so this does speak for the majorityn of city fans
i do not see why a scottish sectairen clubs merchandise should be in a pub right beside turners cross (cork city f.c. grounds) when they get so much business from cork city fans and not celtic fans

Risteard
04/03/2006, 2:28 PM
please sign the petition in my singnature

No thanks.
The owners of the Horseshoe have nothing official to do with CCFC so why should they listen to those people who signed.
Jays, some fans are just itching to champion any cause.
An online petition from "We, the City fans" criticising a local pubs decor. Unbelievable.
They get 'so much business' from Cork City fans and not Celtic fans? Just once a forthnight for 8 months of the year i'd say.
i mean, wher do ye think the scarves etc came from?
The owners hardly went out and bought a load of them.
Hang up your own stuff there if you feel its your pub like.
Otherwise vote with your feet and drinking arm and go to the TCT.
The Horseshoe is out of the way anyway this year.

What's it got to do with these people whether Leeds or Celtic stuff is hung up in there?
Because it's beside CCFC grounds? Are the local shops to be petioned next to stop selling Match and Shoot?

citybone
04/03/2006, 4:53 PM
No thanks.
The owners of the Horseshoe have nothing official to do with CCFC so why should they listen to those people who signed.
Jays, some fans are just itching to champion any cause.
An online petition from "We, the City fans" criticising a local pubs decor. Unbelievable.
They get 'so much business' from Cork City fans and not Celtic fans? Just once a forthnight for 8 months of the year i'd say.i mean, wher do ye think the scarves etc came from?
The owners hardly went out and bought a load of them.
Hang up your own stuff there if you feel its your pub like.
Otherwise vote with your feet and drinking arm and go to the TCT.
The Horseshoe is out of the way anyway this year.
What's it got to do with these people whether Leeds or Celtic stuff is hung up in there?
Because it's beside CCFC grounds? Are the local shops to be petioned next to stop selling Match and Shoot?

because these people drink there regulary 1 city match would have as much business as a few days without any match

i have not seen celtic fans in there enery forthnight?

i have to pass the horseshoe coming from the kinsale road roundabout/tocher etc.if i want to go up to the st. annes

why not?:D :D

anyway why support a sectairen scottish club?
football should be about sport not politics