PDA

View Full Version : Munster Senior Cup

Comic Book Guy
13/02/2006, 7:25 PM
According to tonight's Echo we are play Rockmount on next Saturday 18th @ 2.30 in Munster Cup.
Should be a good competitive game with ex-ramblers, Pat Keane, Derek Slattery, Terry White and Cliffy all playing for Rockmount and Brossie and Steve Yelverton ex Rockmount players playing for Ramblers.
The match is listed for Oldchurch, which is Cobh Wanderers pitch as St.Colman's pitch and grounds are undergoing renovations.

Clifford
13/02/2006, 10:57 PM
According to tonight's Echo we are play Rockmount on next Saturday 18th @ 2.30 in Munster Cup.
Should be a good competitive game with ex-ramblers, Pat Keane, Derek Slattery, Terry White and Cliffy all playing for Rockmount and Brossie and Steve Yelverton ex Rockmount players playing for Ramblers.
The match is listed for Oldchurch, which is Cobh Wanderers pitch as St.Colman's pitch and grounds are undergoing renovations.

Willie Byrne.....who could forget the gentle giant?

It will be a decent warm up for you lads, Cliffy might not be ready for it as he's been away in the sun for a week and had a suspension carried over from you lot so he couldn't play yet for the Mount. Nice place to make his debut maybe....wonder how the pitch is in Oldchurch, if I remember it was always nice enough.

nismo
17/02/2006, 5:26 PM
very nice pitch

Risteard
17/02/2006, 6:10 PM
Never knew Keane played for ye.
Himself and Beechinor could easily do a job in the eL.

Dj Duffer
17/02/2006, 6:15 PM
What do ye reckon the first eleven is gonna be 2moro? I think it will be some bit like this:
McCarthy/Holden

Carey Breen Murray Meade

Yelverton Coleman Mulconroy

O Shea Bruton CP O Brien/Brosnan

ramblers
17/02/2006, 7:28 PM
I have a feeling we will be beaten. Given that rockmount are in the middle of there season and we are only back in preseason.The last few times we have played in the Cup we have lost.

Dj Duffer
17/02/2006, 7:38 PM
Ya Rockmount will be no pushovers. Especially with Rockmount having a few ex-rams in their team.

nismo
17/02/2006, 9:54 PM

been sayin that for years!

Clifford
17/02/2006, 11:13 PM

Beech is out for the rest of the season with a groin injury. Big loss for tomorrow as is Ken Hoey. Pat K always plays to a high standard and will be up for tomorrow as much as a visit to any ground. Pitch might be a leveller and I'm gutted I have to miss this one.

Watch out for Alan O Connor, sensational when on song, might get some time and space tomorrow....

Clifford
18/02/2006, 4:19 PM
Ramblers beat a weakened Rockmount team 1-0. One chance in the game buried by Willie Bruton. Tough on Mount by all accounts.

Dj Duffer
18/02/2006, 4:32 PM
Fairly poor game to be honest. Best for Ramblers id say was O Shea, Murray and Breen.

Rebal Boy
18/02/2006, 7:53 PM
Its good that Rams won anyway. I'd like to see a City vs Rams Final. That would draw a good crowd IMO.

nismo
18/02/2006, 10:52 PM
beat for rams were breen,murray.

everyone else were poor for most of the game.

cliffy played today.

fc hammer
21/02/2006, 2:33 AM
did cp o'brien play??

Dj Duffer
21/02/2006, 8:49 PM
No CP wasnt playing- "injured" even though i dont think he was at the game as a spectator at all

citybone
22/02/2006, 2:33 PM

Moderator: Post edited. trolling not allowed.

Dj Duffer
22/02/2006, 5:23 PM
Wha??? ur not making any sense at all bud!!!

nismo
24/02/2006, 10:38 PM
cant wait untill we beat yee again
dont get knocked out by a intermediate club again
at least we can beat linerick in a competitive game this year

trolling

citybone
25/02/2006, 5:07 PM
sorry but what is trolling?
all i was saying is that cobh got knocked out of the msc last year by some small club and i hope they dont as we can have a competitive(sort of) match against cobh therefore a local darby
and that limerick are back in the competion this year
sorry if there was any missunderstanding

nismo
25/02/2006, 10:22 PM
go away and learn to spell young farmer.

citybone
26/02/2006, 11:14 AM
what is it with cobh fans not liking a bit of friendly banter
i went down to cobh and a few just started singing f**k off back to city ....
i told them i was from skibbereen in west cork and they started singing again f**k off back to city.... fools
you may not notice a few city supporters go down to yere games when city are not playing and give yee a bit more money we dont hate yee we just pity yee