PDA

View Full Version : Mayo Junior League /The Positve Side

unbiased
11/02/2006, 2:04 PM
hi all

where has all the constructive ideas and debates gone lately, all appears mainly negative in a season where mayo soccer is still very much involved in all competitions. however our opinions differ in relation to team creation and formation and other views within mayo, on a provincial and national front results from revious weeks have elevated the esteem of mayo football. at least surely can that not count for something.

renovater
11/02/2006, 4:23 PM
hi all

where has all the constructive ideas and debates gone lately, all appears mainly negative in a season where mayo soccer is still very much involved in all competitions. however our opinions differ in relation to team creation and formation and other views within mayo, on a provincial and national front results from revious weeks have elevated the esteem of mayo football. at least surely can that not count for something.

you are more than lightly right. however postives don't make head lines only negatives thats why we buy news papers.
but certainly take your views on board.:)

Thunderblaster
14/02/2006, 12:47 AM
however postives don't make head lines only negatives thats why we buy news papers.

You can buy newspapers but you cannot buy foot.ie in a paper shop. Ok, I will go to the newsagents tomorrow morning to buy a copy of The Star, the Irish Independent and Foot.ie...:D

HuRya
14/02/2006, 1:32 PM
I would have thought having 3 Mayo teams reach the last 16 of the FAI Junior Cup is positive enough?

swinfordfc
14/02/2006, 2:33 PM
I would have thought having 3 Mayo teams reach the last 16 of the FAI Junior Cup is positive enough?

Good point and still one thinking of going further to. Also 4 teams left in last 16 of Connacht Cup, Castlebar Celtic under 17's in last 8 of FAI Cup and 2 under 18's teams left in last 8 of Connacht Cup.

renovater
14/02/2006, 10:53 PM
You can buy newspapers but you cannot buy foot.ie in a paper shop. Ok, I will go to the newsagents tomorrow morning to buy a copy of The Star, the Irish Independent and Foot.ie...:D
I agree with unbia--- if we talk postive no one listen if we talk negative everyone jumps in.
thats life.:cool:

Thunderblaster
20/02/2006, 8:27 PM
I'm considering taking up yoga after reading all this stuff. Then I shall emit positive energy!!:D