PDA

View Full Version : LLoyd Colfer

ConfusedBlue
09/02/2006, 4:10 PM
Anybody know anything about him?
We have him on trial with us down here but apparently he was with ye last season.He came on in our friendly last night against the Waterford Oscar Traynor side,looked handy enough and scored a cracker of a goal!!!

Roo69
09/02/2006, 4:25 PM
Anybody know anything about him?
We have him on trial with us down here but apparently he was with ye last season.He came on in our friendly last night against the Waterford Oscar Traynor side,looked handy enough and scored a cracker of a goal!!!

He was with our U21's last season and was released, nothing special being honest, can play in midfield or up front.

new blue
26/02/2006, 4:49 PM
I've seen him play a few times - he's not so bad
has pace and skill and a good eye for goal - 2 in first two games
needs more experience though
one to watch in my view

Roo69
26/02/2006, 5:42 PM
Yeah my mistake i was thinking of a different boke ! Opps....

Colfer is a very decent player, stared in our cup winning U21 side last season and chipped in with some lovely goals. Good signing

new blue
27/02/2006, 7:12 PM
I was wondering about that - he scored again yesterday v cobh
But not tested yet against the big guns!
How are Bray looking for the new season?
I see Zayed and Charles are back.

The Wanderer
28/02/2006, 1:28 PM
Yep both are back and have played some of the pre-season friendlies.. Along with our new signings, we are doin okay!

ConfusedBlue
01/03/2006, 9:38 AM
Hows Kevin O'Brien doing?Is he still with ye?

Roo69
01/03/2006, 11:41 AM
Hows Kevin O'Brien doing?Is he still with ye?

I'm not actually to sure ? He has'nt featuired in any pre-season games so far so i presume that he's not wit us anymore. He had a shakey start with us but towards the end of last season he was doing quite well.

Hulsey
01/03/2006, 11:56 AM
I'm not actually to sure ? He has'nt featuired in any pre-season games so far so i presume that he's not wit us anymore. He had a shakey start with us but towards the end of last season he was doing quite well.
He played a stormer in the 2-2 draw up in the Brandywell. I liked him in a holding role, but he's not the best footballer in the league.

new blue
12/03/2006, 1:51 AM
held on well for a draw last night v st pats
no sign of colfer word is that he's not fit enough at the moment
well done to bray see u in rsc thurs

Stevo Da Gull
12/03/2006, 8:34 PM
held on well for a draw last night v st pats
no sign of colfer word is that he's not fit enough at the moment
well done to bray see u in rsc thurs

Looking forward to Thursday already:cool: . I know there are a lot of new faces around the RSC, do you reckon ye are much improved (I know it's hard to say much after 1 game but anyway)?i

ConfusedBlue
14/03/2006, 1:02 PM
Its hard to know what to make of our squad at the moment.Its a completely new set of players with only one first team regular (Stephen Grant U-21 international) remaining,all the rest of our squad is now comprised of young,inexperienced junior league or EL players like Colfer,Chambers who lack much first team football.Its going to take a massive effort from all concerned to make this season any better than last season and its hard to see how we can have improved on last year considering what occurred in our off-season!!!!!!!!