PDA

View Full Version : 96fm Roy poll

Colm
23/05/2002, 4:00 PM
Corks 96FM held a poll this afternoon on whether or not Roy should have been sent home. Heres the results:

Yes he should have been sent home
38%

No he shouldnt have been sent home
68%

Colm
23/05/2002, 4:02 PM
I think those results speak for themselves.

Im absoluley disgusted with this terrible decision.

Pablo
23/05/2002, 4:07 PM
by all accounts the following is the jist of what was said at the players meeting this morning. No wonder the other players were disgusted. He had to be sent packing after this mouthful.

Keane to McCarthy- who the fcuk do you think you are having meetings about me
You were a crap player and you are a crap manager The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country and your not even Irish you English c@nt You can stick it up your ass

Colm
23/05/2002, 4:11 PM
Ok, well if he said that then he was out of order, especially saying he wasnt even Irish and that he was a crap manager.
I still think it was the wrong decision though and so do most of the population of Cork if that poll is anything to go by.

Pablo
23/05/2002, 4:14 PM
if the likes of what he said was made public then i think the poll results may well change.

The Donie Forde
23/05/2002, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Corks 96FM held a poll this afternoon on whether or not Roy should have been sent home. Heres the results:

Yes he should have been sent home
38%

No he shouldnt have been sent home
68%

Great to see that 106% of people are still listening to 96FM...

Donie

dahamsta
23/05/2002, 4:23 PM

LOL. They probably had Prendeville add it up. Dumbass. :)

Time for a Foot.ie poll methinks. (http://forums.foot.ie/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3348)

(Why didn't the Foot.ie management think of this on their tod, eh? You're sacked boys! Go home!)

adam

Colm
23/05/2002, 4:30 PM
Apolegies, make that 32%:o :o

James
23/05/2002, 7:52 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
(Why didn't the Foot.ie management think of this on their tod, eh? You're sacked boys! Go home!)

adam

cause this foot.ie manager was at home all day glued to the radio, half in shock and the other half in disbeleif

this is a ****ing mess and i was too ****ed off to go into college today

:mad: :mad:

Éanna
25/05/2002, 5:10 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Ok, well if he said that then he was out of order
If he said that he should have been sent home. Even if he thought that, he should have kept his trap shut. Well done Mick.