PDA

View Full Version : Cork City Sunday

Lim till i die
06/02/2006, 12:26 PM
In Bishopstown, kick off 1 o'clock. If you think Rathbane is bleak wait till you cast your gaze on this place :eek:

Also, given that Cork won TEN NIL at the weekend (fair enough against some team of nobodies) it could make for an interesting game

pete
06/02/2006, 12:33 PM
In Bishopstown, kick off 1 o'clock. If you think Rathbane is bleak wait till you cast your gaze on this place :eek:

It does still have a stand with benches in it so not that bad.

Also, given that Cork won TEN NIL at the weekend (fair enough against some team of nobodies) it could make for an interesting game

10-0 & 4-0. Seems all our friendlies this pre season are against nobodies... ;)

Lim till i die
06/02/2006, 12:46 PM
It does still have a stand with benches in it so not that bad.

10-0 & 4-0. Seems all our friendlies this pre season are against nobodies... ;)

I realise that thing I was standing in last year is a stand, doesn't make Bishopstown any less of a hole (Yes I know you play in Turners X etc, etc) Just giving the Limerick fans a little bit of hope by saying it could be (slightly) worse :p

As for the nobodies Cork City could have done a lot worse then signed Colm Heffernan for example in the close season

BTW who was the 4-0 game against :confused:

pete
06/02/2006, 1:16 PM
BTW who was the 4-0 game against :confused:

Kinsale.

sadloserkid
07/02/2006, 11:19 AM
Bishopstown is some experience alright. It's just so... empty, the presence of the stand probably doesn't help matters because it just doesn't seem to belong there.

Here's hoping for a repeat of our 21s clash down there last season anyway! :)

Risteard
07/02/2006, 12:15 PM
Bishopstown is some experience alright. It's just so... empty
Its so lonely round the fields of Bishopstown.

In fairness i think a couple of the CCOSC lads did a bit of a paint job for the club out there at the end of last season.
Its our main training ground now.
Its a bit sad really. Bishopstown is much more part of the City now and it might have worked out had better people been running CCFC at the time.