Keane
Frawley
Reilly
Murphs
Franny
Derek
Eric
Dowdy

I Think Nigel is injured and Barry is hardly back to 100% yet.

Subs:
Cobey
Curran
Foley
Mixie
Gavin
Cooke

Conor H
03/02/2006, 2:45 PM
Interesting.I would have Foley starting myself....ahead of Fran possibly but we'll see.

Red4Eva
03/02/2006, 3:37 PM
although i'd say lally would intend havin murphy in midfield during the season i think he'd be better to play him up front with foley in midfield if moran is out. if o'dowd's even a regular replacement ye won't win the league. i didnt think carter would get in ahead of foley or harty either. what kind of crowd ye expecting? it genuinely seems like there's a lot more interest in galway this season, i was shocked if i ever seen a galway united jersey around the city but see em quite regularly now

Conor H
03/02/2006, 3:41 PM
Well i would agree with nearly everything you say Red4Eva:eek: ....with regards mUrphs O Dowd,Cater,Foley and Mixie.Id have both of them ahead of Carter but Lall is the manager so that's it.
As regards interest it's definitely picked up no doubt but the jersey's were always seen reguraly around the town.....mainly by alot who don't bother going to Terryland.

galwaygirl
03/02/2006, 4:23 PM
i was shocked if i ever seen a galway united jersey around the city but see em quite regularly now
i got an even bigger shock before the christmas when i was in town wearing my jersey and some fella passed me in a sligo jersey:eek: wasnt urself by any chance was it :D

Red4Eva
03/02/2006, 4:31 PM
i tend to be draped in rovers gear especially after we won the league ;) but i can't remember seeing a girl wearin a galway jersey anytime. there's sh*tloadsa rovers fans in nui

Conor H
03/02/2006, 4:36 PM
Id love to see someone wearing sligo gear in town....i never have but oh id love it;)

Are you going tonight Red4Eva.If you are wear your Sligo gear.;)

Right im off to Terryland....see yee there:)