PDA

View Full Version : Replica jersies available at just E20

Patrick Dunne
03/02/2006, 1:10 PM
Remaining stock of 2005 GUFC jersies will be on sale tonight at the club shop at just E20.

2006 jersies will not be out until the summertime and will feature a new design plus new sponsors.

PD.

Raheen
07/02/2006, 10:28 AM
Patrick

Does this mean I've just paid €60 elsewhere for an obselete top???? :mad: :mad:

Terry
07/02/2006, 10:35 AM
Patrick

Does this mean I've just paid €60 elsewhere for an obselete top???? :mad: :mad:

Jees, Where did you pay E60 ? They were always E40 I thought?

The answer to your question is yes by the way!

GalwayFrancis
07/02/2006, 10:42 AM
they were/if not still on sale in Feet Athlete for 56euro!
any idea on what the new jersey will look like or who the
new sponsor is going to be - will Umbro still be making the
jersey again?

galwaygirl
07/02/2006, 10:58 AM
- will Umbro still be making the
jersey again?
i hope so.... they're 10 times better quality than the Errea ones we had before them.
I remember after 6 of 7 washes the collar lost it's shape on the Errea ones and before anyone says it, it had nothing to do with me not being able to use a washing machine properly, as anyone i've asked had the same problem

Patrick Dunne
07/02/2006, 12:57 PM
Umbro will be producing the new jersey. At the moment their priority is World Cup gear, so it wont be available until the summer.

Raheen, I presume that you bought your jersey in Feet Athlete. I'm sorry that you had to pay E60 approx for your jersey, but this retail outlets pricing policy is independent of Galway United FC. Apparently they are sold mainly to tourists.

Umbro produced a huge batch of GUFC stock in error before Christmas (I didn't know that gg worked for Umbro :D ) and then offered them to the club at a large discount. This is the reason why replica kits are available at E20. Previous price was E40 for adults and E30 for children. In the last five days we have sold almost 100 units of the new stock already, so demand is brisk.

Jersies remain on sale in the Galway Shopping Centre, Headford Road this Saturday from 11.00am - 6.00pm.

Raheen
07/02/2006, 1:10 PM
Ya, I bought mine in Foot Athlete after Christmas. They were the only retailer with the size I wanted at the time. I'm living away from Galway so I had to buy it when I could....pity.