PDA

View Full Version : Sol Campbell

Dun Laoire
03/02/2006, 12:55 PM
His performances on the pitch have been well dodgy and rumours have it it's something to do with his private life. He's now on the missing list and hasn't returned to training since leaving highbury on tuesday night? Strange

TheJamaicanP.M.
03/02/2006, 1:01 PM
His performances on the pitch have been well dodgy and rumours have it it's something to do with his private life. I'm sure there was some rumour once upon a time about his sexuality? Has anoybody heard this before or am i reading the wrong papers ;)

His performances have been dodgy alright but I hadn't hear anything about his personal life. Just be very careful what you say on this forum for legal reasons.

Poor Student
03/02/2006, 1:01 PM
Lets not go there.

Kingdom
03/02/2006, 1:24 PM
Wenger doesn't know when he'll see him next and some of the players are saying he has private issues he needs to deal with. From BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4676360.stm

Rover 2 U
03/02/2006, 1:28 PM
His performances have been dodgy alright but I hadn't hear anything about his personal life. Just be very careful what you say on this forum for legal reasons.

pires said it this morning. he was quoted on the news as saying that sol's performances have been poor due to a crisis in his personal life although he wouldn't go any further. he also said that he is considering retiring from the game completely!

He was a class act in his day but at the minute his body seems to be one step behind his head.

***edit - sorry just read the article and realised i am just repeating what it says in there. sorry***

Jerry The Saint
03/02/2006, 1:57 PM
Are you saying that Sol Campbell votes Liberal Democrat...:confused:

The Pie Man
03/02/2006, 2:44 PM

thats rich coming from a muppet like you. your history of posts on this site is well known.

TheJamaicanP.M.
03/02/2006, 3:01 PM
thats rich coming from a muppet like you. your history of posts on this site is well known.

What the **** are you talkin about? You join in January 2006 and suddenly you think you can label me.
I've certainly never posted anything that questioned someone's sexuality.

Aberdonian Stu
03/02/2006, 3:02 PM
Are you saying that Sol Campbell votes Liberal Democrat...:confused:

Jerry look behind you, that's where the line is :cool:

Seriously though, I'm not trying to get on your case but even unsubtle comments like that could be deemed libellous. Especially as given recent events it doesn't take a political mastermind to join the dots and see what you meant by that comment.

The Pie Man
03/02/2006, 3:06 PM
What the **** are you talkin about? You join in January 2006 and suddenly you think you can label me.
I've certainly never posted anything that questioned someone's sexuality.

sorry to go off topic but just because i join in jan 06 doesn't mean i haven'tread the forums for a long time. i've seen your posts on a number of topics and that is where i have got my opinion of you.

Rover 2 U
03/02/2006, 3:23 PM
questioned someone's sexuality.

But now you have brought it into the debate!

The Pie Man
03/02/2006, 3:26 PM
indeed, there was no thought of that until "that" member mentioned it.

Poor Student
03/02/2006, 6:37 PM
Ok, this is going nowhere fast.