PDA

View Full Version : greg o halloran

jbrazil
20/06/2001, 9:35 PM
heard today that o halloran will be joining bohs. there will be a meeting between the two clubs after the intertoto cup. pity something could have been worked out for him to stay at city. hes a decent player.

Neil
20/06/2001, 9:44 PM
He IS a decent player but has a major attitude problem. You're right though it's a pity. Although we do have plenty of cover at right back, Carey, Bennet, Hoggie...

Anyone know if we get a fee for him? He was one of our full-timers last season...

A face
20/06/2001, 11:40 PM
left for Bohs as well, and done very well there, first team, no worries, but then again, he is a rock, ... dependible, Our man Greg, while a very good player, ain't the best to depend on, but who knows ... he might mature a bit, then you'll see a good player. My bet is Hartigan would never get a ball past him.

jbrazil
20/06/2001, 11:45 PM
surely you're thinking of a different hartigan? noel "batistuta" hartigan? the most skilful player ever to pull on a city jersey??:D

A face
21/06/2001, 12:11 AM
******** Hartigol ********

GGggggggoooaaaallllll !!!!!

Not :D :D

Neil
22/06/2001, 3:11 PM
Greg O'Halloran, on the Cork City transfer list for over a month, is set to leave Leeside for European football with Bohemians.
The 20-year-old Cork native, who can play in midfield or defence, is deemed to be surplus to requirements at Turner's Cross after boss Liam Murphy transfer listed him in May.

Bohemians were immediately linked with the player, and though they have changed managers since, that interest remains. New boss Pete Mahon has said now that he hopes to sign the player by next week.

from eircomleague.net

pete
22/06/2001, 3:17 PM
Sure the club had to sell someone to pay for the Chartered Plane!!! :rolleyes: Anyone know how many went on offical trip to Latvia today?

BTW whats Greg worth? 20k? I think he will definitely leave the club as wasn't even on the bench last week or listed with the squad on the back of the programme!!!

Neil
23/06/2001, 3:25 AM
Originally posted by rebel
Sure the club had to sell someone to pay for the Chartered Plane!!! :rolleyes: Anyone know how many went on offical trip to Latvia today?
I believe there were 70 of them flew out today! Wonder how many of them we are paying for?

BTW whats Greg worth? 20k? I think he will definitely leave the club as wasn't even on the bench last week or listed with the squad on the back of the programme!!!
I'm not sure if we'll get anything for Greg (?) Was he signed for another season? He would have been worth 20K two years ago, now - about 5-7K I'd say.