PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets for collection on Friday

Patrick Dunne
31/01/2006, 4:26 PM
All those who have bought season tickets so far, plus those who have paid for the past two seasons via direct debit, can collect their season tickets at Terryland Park before Friday nights game against Shelbourne (KO 7.30pm).

Season tickets will also be on sale outside the entrance to the ground.

Terry
01/02/2006, 7:31 AM
how much are the season tickets for under 16's?

galwaygirl
01/02/2006, 8:32 AM
how much are the season tickets for under 16's?
Adults = E120
12 - 16 yr olds = E60
Under 12's = free

gufct
01/02/2006, 9:07 AM
u get a 50% discount on any U16 tkts your buying.Trip to Man U -v- Newcastle is the march prize flights included.

galwaygirl
01/02/2006, 9:50 AM
u get a 50% discount on any U16 tkts your buying.Trip to Man U -v- Newcastle is the march prize flights included.
when did this come about? there's no mention of it on the Application Form?
i know they did this offer last year but didnt think it extended to this year:confused:

gufct
01/02/2006, 11:09 AM
They just didnt think to put it in the brochure.There is supposed to be an email bering sent to all subscribers together with notices on the website and the newsletter.

It makes sense as families would have ended out forking out a hell of a lot more than last saeson.

Patrick Dunne
01/02/2006, 12:01 PM
and only applies to U16s , not students.

The scheme was shelved originally because effectively student season tickets were only E30.
E60 still remains good value at under E3 per game.

geezer
02/02/2006, 9:32 AM
i was just asked the question this morning by people who paid for their tickets and were wondering how they would manage on friday

i told them what you said there i hope this info will be posted on gbfm,the tribune and advertiser or those loyal fans are emailed, phoned or wrote too and made aware that what the story is and made to feel important

galwaygirl
02/02/2006, 9:43 AM
i hope this info will be posted on gbfm,the tribune and advertiser or those loyal fans are emailed, phoned or wrote too and made aware that what the story is and made to feel important
Just had a quick look through The Advertiser there and although there's a piece about tomorrow nite's match and other upcoming friendlies, it mentions nothing about collecting season tickets (that have been paid for already) before the game only that they will be on sale

Patrick Dunne
02/02/2006, 11:17 AM
All season ticket holders will be contacted in person.

Notice is on website re:season tickets and has been sent out via GUFC newsletter. It will also appear on tomorrows
City Tribune and will be on GBFM.

The office was moving from Drum to T'land and there have been problems with computer access, phone-line, etc.
These should be resolved by Monday.

gufct
02/02/2006, 11:27 AM
PD Posted this here earlier this week its on the club website since Tuesday and it has been on Galway Bay FM. If we had an aeroplane with a sign behind it about this there would still be people complaining.;)

On a positive note Fran Carter has signed this morning and maybe John Russell might cop on and do the same thing any of his friends on here should encourage him to get back prove his fitness claim his place and then look for a better contract.The advertiser also says that Lal has been talking to Sean Malee.

There was also a very positive meeting y'day about future development work at the ground which should lead to work starting in the very near future.

geezer
02/02/2006, 1:23 PM
its a fair question gufct to ask about a ticket people have handed over their hard earned cash for. its unfair now to turn around and call them "complainers" they are only asking. PD will probably take it on himself
to ring or text them all the info is all in the forms and fair play to him.

galwaygirl
02/02/2006, 1:23 PM
In fairness people, PD Posted this here earlier this week its on the club website since Tuesday and it has been on Galway Bay FM. If we had an aeroplane with a sign behind it about this there would still be people complaining.;)
I know PD posted it here earlier and fair play to him he always keeps us up-to-date with everything but I wasnt on about this forum and i dont think geezer was either. I was on about all other fans who wouldnt have computer access and rely on other types of media in Galway. ie local newspapers and radio station.
But from PD's quote

It will also appear on tomorrows City Tribune and will be on GBFM. they seem to have every angle covered.

Patrick Dunne
02/02/2006, 10:12 PM
All season ticket holders should have been informed by letter as to where their tickets could be collected. However, due to a number of factors, this was not possible this week. From Monday on, season tickets will be sent out on a daily basis.

More positively, ST's are out six weeks earlier than last year, and also our total sales should be approaching 200 by the end of the weekend.

Terry
06/02/2006, 10:09 AM
All season ticket holders should have been informed by letter as to where their tickets could be collected. However, due to a number of factors, this was not possible this week. From Monday on, season tickets will be sent out on a daily basis.

More positively, ST's are out six weeks earlier than last year, and also our total sales should be approaching 200 by the end of the weekend.

Didnt get the letter, but glad to hear they are been sent out in the post as I will struggle to make a pre-season friendly the way things are looking at the moment.

Terry
13/02/2006, 10:38 AM
Still havent received my season ticket? Will it be possible to collect it at the bohs match friday IF it hasnt been posted out by that stage?

Patrick Dunne
13/02/2006, 11:08 AM
Am informed this morning that season tickets have gone out Thursday/Friday last, so you should have yours well in advance of Bohs game, Terry.

If anyone has difficulties in relation to their season ticket, please pm me, e-mail ronancoleman@eircom.net or call Ronan at (087) 6972823.