PDA

View Full Version : Noise Protest

Bald Student
31/01/2006, 10:57 AM
Has anyone noticed the Students' Union posters advertising a noise protest? It's not clear from the posters wheather they're in favour or opposed to noise but they're handing out free fog horns.

Poor Student
31/01/2006, 11:49 AM
They're obviously deeply moved by the recent eL vote. Our marketability at work, ever increasing the fanbase.:D

John83
31/01/2006, 12:15 PM
Has anyone noticed the Students' Union posters advertising a noise protest? It's not clear from the posters wheather they're in favour or opposed to noise but they're handing out free fog horns.
I'm not sure what they're whinging about now, but if they **** me off, I'll do everything in my power (i.e. nothing) to help bring it in.

On the other hand, they're handing out free "football whistles"...

CollegeTillIDie
31/01/2006, 9:34 PM
The Student's Union hasn't done a tap for the Soccer Club since the team stopped using the Student Bar after home matches during the mid-1980's.
The Doc organised, hospitality in the Montrose and it has been there most seasons since with two notable exceptions . One season we used the late lamented Sports Bar in the Sports Centre, and another he got sponsored by the Hotel on the corner of Kildare Street and Nassau Street in the late 1990's.

pineapple stu
31/01/2006, 10:07 PM
The Doc organised, hospitality in the Montrose and it has been there most seasons since with two notable exceptions.
And of course after the Velbazhd game when the Montrose was closed (partly at least) for renovations and we had to go to the Doyle Tara in Booterstown. Where an unsuccessful search was initiated for the legendary Mihail Mihailov.

CollegeTillIDie
31/01/2006, 10:14 PM
And of course after the Velbazhd game when the Montrose was closed (partly at least) for renovations and we had to go to the Doyle Tara in Booterstown. Where an unsuccessful search was initiated for the legendary Mihail Mihailov.

I'm still raging we never offered him English classes and a scholarship