PDA

View Full Version : Early house

Kingdom
21/01/2006, 7:46 PM
Anyone know what time early houses open on a Sunday in Dublin? Anyone know a few early houses in Dublin?

Cosmo
22/01/2006, 11:41 AM
Anyone know what time early houses open on a Sunday in Dublin? Anyone know a few early houses in Dublin?

Valence and McGraths along the quays (about 5minute walk from the point) opens at 7 on week days - not sure about sundays as ive only been there week days

Dr.Nightdub
22/01/2006, 12:57 PM
I know it's too late for you now, but the last time myself and a couple of mates went looking for an early house, we were staggered at the fact that every single one of them had bouncers on the door and "regulars only, lads". Most of them are around the markets / Four Courts area. Slattery's in Capel St is probably the best-known one if you wanna give it a shot next Sunday.

Anto McC
22/01/2006, 6:49 PM
The Windjammer on the corner of Lombard St/Townsend St opens at 7am every morning of the week.2 min walk from Trinity College

anto eile
22/01/2006, 9:58 PM
the white horse inn is a nightclub, that opens at 7am on saturday mornings.E8 in. mad place.went on a mad bender before xmas, went out friday night,to the aforementioned slatterys, then to gigs place in portobello drinking wine til 6am before going to the white horse inn nightclub at 7am.got home at 2o clock in the afternoon.deadly day

Block G Raptor
23/01/2006, 2:39 PM
Delany's on north king street's a good spot, if u dont mind the usual dero's and off duty prossies:D

Babysis
23/01/2006, 8:22 PM
The mariners, round the back of store street bus station. Had no problem getting drink in there - Pat o Banton can give specific directions

the 12 th man
24/01/2006, 11:13 AM
The mariners, round the back of store street bus station. Had no problem getting drink in there - Pat o Banton can give specific directions

That would be The Master Mariner,beside Busarus on the corner of Store St & Amiens St.

Babysis
24/01/2006, 5:11 PM
That would be The Master Mariner,beside Busarus on the corner of Store St & Amiens St.

I shall take your word for it. All i know is that it was reffered to as the mariners arms and it was early:o

Cosmo
24/01/2006, 5:35 PM
I shall take your word for it. All i know is that it was reffered to as the mariners arms and it was early:o

Didnt know that place was an early house - alot closer to town than my suggestion :)

anto eile
24/01/2006, 6:51 PM
the master mariner now has a new name. i was in it a couple of weeks ago. forget the name though

Kingdom
26/01/2006, 6:43 PM
Cheers everybody. I shall try out a few of those places over the coming months....