PDA

View Full Version : Children of the Secret State

A face
19/01/2006, 1:42 AM
North Korea - Children of the Secret State (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6951629397402742053&q=documentary)

Lads, this one is a bit long but oh my god is it worth watching, unbelieveable. I think it has been aired on BBC a few years ago, i couldn't tell you when it was made but this is a serious eye opener to the situation in North Korea.

dcfcsteve
19/01/2006, 10:29 AM
It's long alright - 45mins- but worth a look.

I cam't believe they're killing people in order to sell human meat ! :eek:

hamish
20/01/2006, 9:26 PM
I cam't believe they're killing people in order to sell human meat ! :eek:

WTF???:eek:

A face
21/01/2006, 12:05 AM
WTF???:eek:

Hamish .... this clip is unreal, its disturbing.
Consider this when you are watching something like Team America, its unbelieveable.

hamish
22/01/2006, 12:05 AM
Hamish .... this clip is unreal, its disturbing.
Consider this when you are watching something like Team America, its unbelieveable.

A Face, to my great shame I did see this at the time and, from time to time, the image of the child picking tiny scraps of corn from the filthy ground gas remained with me. How did I forget the part of the film where cannibalism was mentioned.:o Maybe there's a part of us that buries deep such awful happenings.

I saw that stupid vacuous Team America and while, it obviously didn't portray that Korean monster-tyrant in a good light, it showed him as a feckin' eejit more than any anything else when he's just a fat, disgusting, cowboy film loving pond scum.

Where's a good assasin when you need him/her? Honest to God, a slow painful death would be too good for him.

have to ask the question too. What's the point of sending food aid to a place when the people who need it don't get it???